Epilogue. [Part One]

A/N: Ending of 2013 and this book. I'd just like to thank each and every one of you for reading, commenting and voting. It means a lot to me. So thank you for making me smile this year.

Happy new year! x

________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV.

4 MONTHS, AND 2 WEEKS LATER.

   "How is she doing?" My mum rushes quickly as i see her enter with Robin and Gemma.

"Fine, she's just resting."

   "No movement?" She sighs disappointed.

I shake my head looking through the door window to where Charlotte is laying in the hospital bed in her gown ready to give birth to our daughter.

"She's dilated 3, so it's going to be a long night." I say looking at my watch.

My mum and Robin go in to see her while i sit out in the waiting room drinking some water.

   "How are you feeling?" Gemma asks.

I smile. "I can't describe it in one word."

She laughs. "You love sick mug."

I shrug. "So what if i am."

        It's true, these past few months Charlotte and i had been the strongest we'd ever been. Little to no arguments, total and utter trust and complete happiness.

I text the boys to see how Milo was doing, i get the response of "he's just playing on the xbox with Niall, and winning. lol"

Half an hour or so later i join Charlotte who i see is panting holding the gas and air with one hand and the hand rail with an other.

"You okay babe?" I ask patting her forehead with a cool cloth as she grits her teeth.

   "Not. The..time Harry." She growls. Her faces then relaxes. "I hate this." She groans.

The midwife comes to check her. "You're 7 centimetres Charlotte, it's going great, 3 more to go!" She smiles walking away.

"That's great babe." I say taking her hand.

She gives me a glare. "Is it? Do you know what 10 centimetres is Harry?!" She exclaims."Not big enough for a baby."

I keep quiet, Charlotte in labour is scary.

"Think of what we'll have at the end of it. Two beautiful children."

She nods and smiles, a tear escaping. "I know, i'm sorry. I.."

I comfort her, kissing her cheek. Hormones. "It's fine, i love you."

   "I love you- oh, ow, ow, ow!" She cries.

I take her hand as her face scrunches again.

"Deep breaths babe, it's okay."

   "Harry it is not okay, deep breaths don't do shit!"

At that moment my mum joins us. "How are you?"

I feel Charlotte's body relax again. "I've been better." She jokes.

   "How many dilated?" Mum asks.

"7." Charlotte sighs.

   "Not too long." Mum says kindly. I knew if i said it Charlotte would have spat something sarcastic, but because it was my mum she smiled and lay her head back on the pillow, closing her eyes.

Two hours later, Charlotte was pushing for her life. The midwife announced her at 10 centimetres not too long ago, which meant Charlotte had to start pushing.

I can't really describe labour, i wasn't the one going through it. But from what i saw it wasn't pretty. A lot of the time Charlotte was either screaming, crying, taking gas and air or squeezing my hand until there was nothing left of it.

But at the end, we were presented with the most gorgeous creation in the world.

It's weird how one minute it's all panic, and screaming and noise. Then the second she's born. The entire world stands still in silence. Not a word to be uttered at the beauty of the child we've created together.

The midwife takes her away to clean her up and wrap her in a blanket before bringing her back to Charlotte - who by the way, looks so beautiful. I didn't know she could look more beautiful.

"Our daughter." I whisper as i stroke her hair.

   "She's perfect." Charlotte smiles.

"Just like her mum." I kiss her lips before kissing our daughters head gently.

   "Name?"

"Jasmine."

Charlotte looks down at our daughter. "Jasmine Styles. i like that." She smiles.

I shake my head. "Jasmine Anne Styles."

Charlotte leaks a tear. "For your mum."

I nod. "Unless you want your mum-"

   "No." She shakes her head. "Milo is already Milo Theo Styles for my brother."

We both smile at each other.

I take a photo of the two, Charlotte demanded i don't get much of her in, it was impossible seeing as i couldn't resist how beautiful she is.

Welcome to the world Jasmine Anne Styles. xx

I sent it to the boys, and close family. I didn't feel it was right to expose her to the rest of the world yet, so instead i simply tweeted with no photo:

Our daughter was born at 02:45, weighing a healthy 7lb8. Welcome to the world Jasmine. x

I turned my phone off and went back in to see if Charlotte needed anything, but instead i was greeted with both mother and baby fast asleep together. I took another photo before leaving to find something to eat.