Chapter 37. (M)

Harry's POV.

"I'm going down to the gym babe." I say to Charlotte as she sits on the bed in her pyjamas writing in her book.

   "Really? It's 10pm babe."

"I know, i just need to do an hour."

She nodded. "Okay, i'm just going to write and skype Danielle, tell her how amazing this place is."

I smiled kissing her lips. "See you in an hour, love you."

   "Love you too."

As i was about to walk out the door Charlotte's voice stops me. "Babe, when you come back..i might have accidentally slipped into my victroria secret's lingerie." She winked.

I smirked. "Can't wait."

Down in the gym i was doing well, i'd been on the running machine for about 20 minutes when a figure joined me on the next machine. I looked over, she was tall,blonde and all legs. I gulped taking in her figure as she bent over to do her shoe lace. She was in small, tight shorts and a tight crop top.

When she stood up and began running she looked over and smiled. "Harry Styles, right?" She asked running a little slower than me.

"Yeah.. you are?"

  "Christina." She smiled. "I'm here for business."

"Oh? What do you do?"

  "I model."

Thought so. She had the figure, the face, everything for modelling.

   "What are you here for?"

"Huh? Oh? Me.. weekend getaway."

   "Ah." She smiled. Her smile was incredibly attractive. She was incredibly attractive, who was i kidding?  "Sorry, i've left my water bottle." With that she left the machine and walked back into her changing room.

         And for some reason i found myself following her.

Once i saw her going into her cubicle, she turned around as if expecting me to follow her.  Once she locked the door i pinned her against the wall. "You came then?" She smirked.

"No yet." I winked.

She leaned up and kissed me, her lips not so soft.

           Charlotte.

Shit, what am i doing?I reached my hands behind her back and began to take off her top; our eye contact remaining constant.  Her shorts slipped down her thighs, whilst she pulled down my gym shorts. I leaned my body heavily against hers in response to the new exposure. I dragged my fingers lightly up her soft back, then around to her breasts, kneading them roughly. She hummed in appreciation, whimpering as I took her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and rolling them tightly between the pads. She moaned grabbing my shoulders.
"I love how you respond to me." I encouraged with soft words.

  I groaned as she danced my fingertips along my length, grabbing her hand and pushing it harder against myself. She darted her hand away. “Uh uh”, she tutted teasingly; lapping her tongue at my open mouth. “Slowly Mr Styles.”
I watched as she slowly dropped to her knees, her head now very much face to face with my rock hard length. She let my boxers soak up her warm breath, before releasing me completely from the thin material.  She glanced up to me and smiled; her cheeks flushed and eyes dark. She leant forward and flicked the tip, collecting the warm fluid that had formed already.  She pouted her lips as she wrapped them around the head, sucking slowly for a few seconds, my breathing shallow and staggered. Before she had a chance to further her tease, I grabbed her arms and hauled her up, crashing my body into hers. My head span as I mercilessly grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted them around my waist, forcefully positioning her on the bench behind. My fingers pulled the crotch panel of her underwear to the side and swept along the length of her wet centre, spreading her arousal, before taking my shaft in my hand and lining myself up.

        And not once did i think of Charlotte.

“Fuck” She yelped as i drove into her without any further warning.

          She flung her head back, her moans responding to every thrust.

I brought my lips close to her cheek, my hair brushing lightly against her skin.

I couldn’t think straight as I thrust deep inside of her,i couldn't think of anything but getting what i wanted from her. In this moment, this is what i wanted. What i craved.

        I was close, and i knew she was by the moans and cries.I brought my middle finger down to her hood and began rubbing vigorously. I tangled my fingers in her hair. She sucked the soft skin of my neck, she dragged my skin up between her teeth, but i stopped.   "Don't want me to leave evidence?" She chuckled.I thrusted in deeper out of revenge, her mouth opened but nothing came out as her eyes rolled back out of pleasure."I have a girlfriend."She laughed. "I know."She kissed me hungrily; battling our tongues with one another. She panted against my lips, gripping on to the fiercely bulging muscles at the top of my arm as the pressure within her began to build at an alarmingly rapid rate. Building higher and higher, she finally came with one hard, thrust of me inside of her, convulsing around me and moaning my name repeatedly.

I dug my fingers into her hips as I held her still, racing towards my own finish until I couldn’t hold on any longer. Heavy pants fell from my lips as my whole body tensed and I stilled inside of her momentarily, before relaxing back into myself and letting my eyes fall shut.

Our bodies trembled against one another as her arms lay heavily around my clammy neck, circling he fingers over the warm skin and through the limp ringlets at the back of my neck. I smirked at her, breathless.

"Nice meeting you, Christina." I smirked pulling up my shorts.

She wiped her mouth. "You too Harry."