Chapter 55.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105286217

Charlotte's POV.

                       Today was one of those days.

I woke in a great mood, i made myself, Milo and Harry breakfast. I got ready as well as Milo, i kissed Harry goodbye as he left in his car for work, and i left in mine taking Milo to nursery  first.

The nursery claimed it wasn't Milo's day, and he wasn't supposed to be there so i had to give them extra money - even though it was a fault on their part. 

I left Milo - who didn't seem too phased that i was leaving him - to come face to face with Wednesday morning London traffic, aka my worst nightmare. London is a big place, and if you're stuck in traffic it could possibly take you all day to get somewhere.

I arrived to work 40 minutes late only to be told that i was expected in a meeting with big executives of vogue to discuss this months issue. I thought this was tomorrow so i wasn't prepared. Looking into my bag i then found out i'd forgotten my notes, so i had to email Emelia quickly to get me the notes,  i quickly got an email back from Emelia reminding me about her contracting tonsillitis and that she was in hospital getting her tonsils removed.

After the awful meeting i then went back to my office to maybe get a mini break from the bad day, but instead i was greeted by my boss who wanted to talk about this mornings lateness, i explained and thankfully she was okay about it, but she wasn't too pleased with my lack of organization for the meeting.

  "Babe," Harry's voice rang through my phone as i worked on an assignment.

"Hello." I sighed.

  "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Everything today is going wrong."

  "Sorry to hear that." I could tell there was a frown on his face.

"Yeah."

  "I've got to go. See you at home later?"

"Okay."

  "Bye."

"Bye." I hung up immediately regretting being so cold hearted to Harry.

After my phonecall with Harry the rest of my day went smoothly, a part from spilling coffee down my new skirt, and tripping and dropping some important files which were creased and i had to then re-print some documents.

I decided to head straight home instead of picking up Milo first, I'd paid for him to stay an entire day anyway.

"Oh, you're home?" I spoke surprised when i saw Harry in the livingroom on the laptop.

  "Hello to you too." He joked. I rolled my eyes taking off my heels before heading upstairs to change out of my work clothes.

  "You okay?" He asked appearing a few minutes later at my door.

I jumped slightly covering my body. "Yes."

  "Char what's the matter?"

"You're in my room? I'm changing?"

He frowned. "I've seen it all before."

"Well we're not together so can you just leave me alone for a second?"

I saw the look of hurt cross his face. "Wow, what's gotten into you?"

"I've had a bad day okay?" I knew he wasn't going to leave so i turned and faced the opposite way so i could put my top on.

  "Want to talk about-"

"No." I closed my eyes. "I don't."

  "Okay.."

I nodded.

  "Are you sure i haven't done anything?"

"If you had of done something i'd of said, wouldn't i?" I snapped fed up of him questionning me. I don't know why i'm being so horrible, i just am.

  "Look, i'm just trying to make sure you're okay and happy-"

"Well i don't need you too, i'm fine Harry, okay? Just leave me alone."

  "You're in my house let's not forget."

"Oh, wow, didn't take you very long to throw that in my face did it?" I snarl, i notice the look of regret wash over his expression. "If you don't want me here that's fine."

  "Char-"

"If you don't mind me," I spoke picking up my bag. "I've got to go and fetch our son that i brought up for nearly 3 years on my own without you." I stormed down the stairs slamming the door behind me happy to be out of that house.

Harry's POV.

As i sat with Milo eating dinner a small timid frame stood at the kitchen door.

  "Mind if i join?" She spoke.

I looked up to see she was in her pyjamas, her face blotchy - her eyes red, obviously from crying. Her hair was flat where she'd slept on it. Once she dropped Milo home she went to her room and locked herself away and i took Milo to Niall's for a little while.

 "Mummy!" Milo cheered raising his fork.

I smiled at her to let her know i wasn't mad anymore and she slowly made her way to the oven dishing herself up some food before sitting beside Milo and quietly eating her dinner.

 "I went Niall's mummy." Milo beamed.

  "Did you?" She weakly smiled. "Did you have fun?"

Milo nodded watching his mum slowly eating her dinner.  "He gave me a dinosaur!"

She tried to show enthusiasm. "Wow! That's cool!"

Milo grinned unaware of his mum's emotional state.

I sat in bed on the laptop emailing some agencies about different things, songs, photoshoots - the usual - when i heard a knock at my door.

"Come in?"

The door opened to a still upset Charlotte.

"Did Milo go straight to sleep?"

She nodded playing with her hands.

"Char," I sigh. "Come here." I open my arms up to her and engulfed her as her body made contact with mine. I heard her start to cry, felt her body vibrate. "I hate seeing you like this." I kissed her hair. "I'm sorry for what i said earlier, i didn't mean it."

She pulled away wiping her eyes. "I looked at my calender, and i realised it's my mum's birthday today." She began crying again, i pulled her in again and kissed her, 'sshing' her, holding her.

"I'm sorry." I whispered kissing her hair yet again.

I sat us both on the bed, she wiped her tears before looking up at me. "I'm sorry for being so horrible, i didn't even realise, i guess my subconscious knew."

I nodded. "It's okay, it's already in the past. I'm not mad anymore, we all have our bad days don't we?"

She smiled taking my hand. It wasn't in a suggestive way, it was just gentle.

  "Forgive me?" Her eyes were full of hope, the now red face returning back to it's normal colour.

"I did the second you stormed out of the house."

That earned me a cute laugh from her making me smile.

"What do you say i get us some hot chocolate and we drink them cuddling in bed?"

She smiled. "I say get to it Styles!" She exclaimed tapping my bum playfully.

There she is again, my Charlotte.