Chapter 54.

Charlotte's POV.

   "Wakey,wakey rise and shine." Harry's voice was soft and quiet in my ear. I whined and scrunched up my face; bunching the pillow and sheets under my head tighter. "Char, c'mon." He chuckled.

 "But it's my birthday, why should i wake up?" I complained, burying my face in the pillow while Harry brushed the hair off my shoulder.

I'd been in London about 3 weeks now. I was adjusting back to english life, it wasn't that difficult. I enrolled Milo into a nursery, it's quite small and the teachers are sweet and calm.

  "Me and Milo have a lot planned for you today." He spoke kissing my ear lobe.

I sat up rubbing my eyes, Harry and i aren't at the stage of sharing the same bed so i'm in his spare room. I grabbed my dressing gown and followed him downstairs to Milo who was sat at the table patiently playing on his dads ipad.

  "Mummy!" He exclaimed placing it down and running towards him.

I picked him up and kissed him.

  "Happy birthday." He smiled jumping down before returning to the table.

He reached for the ipad but i took it away quickly. "You know i don't allow you to play on these things for long." I frowned.

  "Daddy does." He mumbled crossing his arms.

"Does he now?" I asked looking over at Harry who was sat across from him blushing.

  "He.. enjoyed it and.."

"I was kidding." I smiled.

I sat beside Harry and looked at the breakfast he'd prepared.  Fruit,cereal,pancakes,eggs,bacon. I felt like i was in a hotel.

"You did all of this?" I asked.

He nodded. "Got to spoil you on your birthday haven't i?"

I kissed his cheek before reaching over to get some strawberries.

  "Mummy have pantates! I made them!"

I smiled at Milo before leaning over to Harry subtly. "Did he really make them?" I whispered.

He shook his head slightly. "I threw his in the bin when he wasn't looking, there was all sorts in there." He whispered back.

I chuckled before reaching for the pancakes.

The rest of breakfast consisted of me telling Milo how amazing his pancakes were and how he has to be a chef one day, and all 3 of us eating as much as possible.

After that, Harry told me to get dressed as my birthday had only just begun, i was happy to stay in and just hang out with my boys, but apparently that wasn't happening today.

I took my time getting ready, Harry had told me to be ready for 1, i was ready for quarter past - he knows i don't do time keeping too well.

Once i was ready all 3 of us got in Harry's Range and he drove us into London, i frowned a little not sure where we could be going.

Around half an hour later (thanks to London's traffic) we arrived outside Lanka. My favourite cake and tea shop. I smiled. He knew me  so well.

Harry let me open the door and as i walked inside i was met by all my friends. I squealed in excitement, I saw Emelia, friends from work, some friends i went to college with, Anne and Gemma, and obviously the boys,Lou,Tom and Lux, Eleanor was also here but i still felt a little awkward around her as we never really got to make our peace after the whole 'incident' 2 years ago.