Chapter 11.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95057577

Charlotte's POV.

25th February 2010 - Then.

"Hey," I smiled at Bethan as i changed the books in my locker.

I'd woken up with an unusual feeling in my stomach, like something bad was about to happen.

Bethan slammed her locker. "Is it true?"

I turned to her frowning. "Is what true?"

She lowered her eyes. "Did you sleep with him?" She whispered.

My eyes bugged. "With who?"

She looked up at me, i couldn't tell what it was, but there was something in her eyes. "Your dad." She said quietly. "Did you have sex with your dad?"

"What? Who said this?!"

   "Everyone knows."

I looked around the school corridor to see all eyes were in fact on me. I felt every stare penetrating through me.

"No!" I exclaimed shaking my head. "No,no,no." I felt myself breaking, the tears welling. "No." I cried, with that i ran towards the exit. 

             How did this happen?
Who would tell something like this? And make me sound like the bad person? Make me sound like the one who wanted it to happen.

I wanted the opposite. I was the one plagued with nightmares.

         I was the one it happened to.

It still happens.

I still feel his breath on my skin, his fingers gripping me, his eyes glaring.

  Me.

Not them.

As i pushed the door open i bumped into Oscar.

  "Oh hey, it's my girlfriend." He laughed. "Or should i say Ex?"

I looked up at him, the tears streaming. "Oscar,." I cried.

  "Sad to say i loved you. But i don't have a thing for girls who enjoy incestuous pleasure." He smirked to one of his friends. "Bye." He winked waltzing past me. I shut my eyes before walking through the door and out of school.

              And from that moment on, i knew my life would never be the same.