Chapter 34.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99599184

Charlotte's POV.

As soon as Harry was back he asked me on a date - i, of course said yes.

I was excited, i'd missed him and finally he was mine, all mine.

      I'd made an extra special effort for tonight, i picked my dress out carefully, and the accessories. I took 15 minutes longer on my make-up, and made sure my hair was pin straight.

  It's also Harry and I's first public appearance out together, and i knew my face would be everywhere tomorrow morning so i had to make sure every blemish was gone or at least faded.

"Are you sure i look okay?" I asked Danielle over skype. I spun around 3 times then showed her my shoes.

   "You look gorgeous, i'm so envious right now." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes and spoke to her for a little while before my doorbell rang. "That's him, better go."

I was extra excited tonight, because i concluded in my head that tonight would be the night i told Harry i loved him.

I opened the door to Harry holding 12 roses - how perfect is my boyfriend? I smiled taking them and putting them in some fresh water. He looked and smelt gorgeous himself, dressed in a blazer, polka dot dress shirt and dress trousers.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, that's when the mayhem started. The paps were everywhere. The second i stepped out of his car and took hold of Harry's hand the questions and flashes started.

'Who's your friend Harry?'

  'Have you moved on already Harry?'

'How are you taking the break-up Harry?'

  '"What's your name?'

'Who's the brunette?'

  'Have you finished with blondes now Hazza?'

'Settling down now Harry?'

They wouldn't stop with their insults and shouting. I felt Harry tense at certain questions, i just kept my head low and occassionally pushed the hair out of my face.

Harry's POV.

   "How do you cope with all that?" Charlotte laughed once we were seated comfortably and privately.

I shrugged. "You just do. It's been in my life for quite a while i don't really remember having peace."

She frowned. "That's sad."

I smiled. "Nope, that's my life."

I was extra nervous tonight, because i concluded in my head that tonight would be the night i told her about everything - and i mean everything.

"So what are you ordering?" I asked holding up the menu, i tried to not look into her as eyes that much this way i wouldn't get lost in them - and feel like an absolute prick when i told her.

I told the boys about what happened. Everything from New Years to recent. They didn't judge me - like always they understood and gave me advice. They told me to tell her as soon as i saw her and hope she forgives me.

   "I'm thinking steak.."

"Good choice." I smiled.

Once our order came and we ate my nerves bubbled - i felt sick. Physically sick.

Serves you right. My subconscious shouted.

   "So, while you were away.." She smiled eating some steak. "I did some googling.."

Oh shit.

   "..And i looked for little holiday breaks we could possibly go on.."

My heart fluttered.

"And?"

She grinned. "I'd really like to go to Rome.."

"Yeah?"

She blushed. "It looks so romantic.."

"If you want to go to Rome, i'll sort things out and we'll go."

   "Really?"

"Really."

   "Can't believe i'm going to go to Rome." She giggled.

"Haven't you been abroad before?" I chuckled.

She nodded. "I went on holiday every year when i was younger."

I smiled.

   "But after everything i shut the world out."

I took her hand in mine. "Well it's now my time to open the world up to you."

She smiled - her cheeks red. You did that - you made her blush. My subconscious told me.

But soon, you'll be making her cry. Making her cheeks stained with makeup from her tears. It added.

I shook my head. "Charlotte, listen.." I started. This is it.

I'm going to tell her.

   "Wait.. i..also wanted to say something else.."

I nodded letting her continue.

   "..While you were away, i did a lot of thinking, and i knew that it had came to the time where i needed to just..say it."

I frowned. "Charlotte what are you-"

   "I love you Harry. And i know you might not love me too, or want to say it back to me..but, i want you to know that i've fallen in love with you."

Oh shit.