Chapter 31. (M)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99452157

Charlotte's POV.

I was excited. Super excited. I'd missed Harry more than ever these past 3 days than i have ever before. Once i was home from work i cooked our dinner and changed into the new dress i recently bought.

I heard Harry knock on the door one minute past 7. I smiled opening the door enveloping him in a hug. "I missed you." I whisper kissing his cheek.

   "I missed you too." He smiles kissing my lips briefly.

I walk him to my living room. "I cooked dinner for us." I smile as he takes in what i'd prepared for him.

   "Looks amazing, thank you." He smiles sitting down.

We talked throughout dinner and dessert about everything. When i asked him about about New York he was vague with information but i put that down to him being jetlagged and not wanting to talk much about her.

After eating i finally decided it was time to reveal my homecoming present for him. "Come with me." I smiled taking his hand in mine and walking us to my bedroom.

  I shut the door behind us and made him sit on the end of my bed. I took a step back and unzipped my dress - letting it drop down to my feet leaving me in just my brand new Victoria's Secret lingerie.

   "Fuck." Harry exhaled taking in my body. I wanted to cover myself back up instantly, but this was for him - my gift to him.He took hold of my hips and turned me around laying me on the bed. He traced the black and red lace of my bra with his fingers. "I want to rip this off you, but it's just too damn sexy, i need to see you in it again,and again, and again." He smirked kissing just above my breast.I arched my back allowing his hands to snake round so he could unclasp my bra. He took it off and threw it to the floor kissing each nipple before tracing his tongue down my stomach to my lace knickers.I felt his tongue trace the lace slowly, his hot breath causing my stomach to clench. I felt his fingers slowly pull my knickers down and take them off my ankles - throwing them to my bra.He turned back to me, spreading my thighs open with his fingers and positioned himself well enough to slip his tongue inside me. The tip teasing his spot inside - he'd found pretty easily as I moaned softly and panted, clutching to the sheets. Pressing his face closer to me and swirling his tongue while my stomach clenched. "I love your fucking tongue, Jesus." I cried clutching his hair.

Sucking on my hood, he pulled back, keeping me suctioned between his lips, sending an avalanche of sensations to that tiny bundle of nerves that had me smacking my hand to the mattress and gasping. Only able to think to curse as he sucked and pulled again. Dragging his tongue back and forth along my slit. 

"You want me inside you, Char?" He asked drawing finger eights around my hood making my jaw drop open as my eyes shut tight.

"You know I fucking do," I groaned, nearly salivating with desire. It felt too good.

"Are you going to come for me baby?" I felt him smirk between my thighs as they shook.

He retracted and climbed up my body kissing me all the way up to my lips.

"Fuck Harry." I was near insanity with need. My whole body stimulated when i felt his tip sink inside me, angled straight for my g-spot. "Fuck! Yes, fuck," My head dropped on my neck as i felt him hitting the pit of my stomach.

       Harry hit hard every thrust, groaning deep.