Chapter 26.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98253033

Charlotte's POV.

I sat drumming my fingers against my legs as i sat on the hotel bed. Harry had my flight and hotel booked for the square.I was overwhelmed by his generosity.

The past month has been a complete life change for me. Vogue is going better than i could ever imagine, Harry and I are happy, and i've even been looking for a new place to live.

   "Babe.."

I looked up as soon as i heard the door shut and ran towards him wrapping my arms and legs around him. "I've missed you so much." I cry.

   "Don't cry." He chuckles kissing my cheek.

"I've missed you so much."

   "I missed you too."

We kiss for a couple minutes before i climb down from him.

"I've already unpacked, i got bored."I laugh sitting on my bed.

He nods, not saying anything.

"What is it?" I ask.
 I could tell he was off, he was thinking about something. He's always quiet before he has to tell me something important.

   "I'm going out.."

I frown. "Okay?"

Then it dawned on me. "You're going out with her, aren't you?" I ask quietly.

He bows his head, obviously ashamed.

"You've flown me out here just for me to sit in a hotel room while you play lovey dovey with her around New York?" I couldn't speak in my normal voice, i kept it quiet to refrain from crying.

   "Lou,Tom and Lux are coming too."

"Oh, that's okay then." I spit.

   "Char.."

"Don't Char me." I stand up and grab my bags.

   "What are you doing?" He asks, his eyes widening.

"I'm packing. You don't need me here, what is the point of me even being here when all you're doing is spending your time with some other girl. I'm not here to sit around and wait for you to be free. I have a job-"

   "That i got you." He speaks.

I turn around and wipe my eyes. "What did you just say?" I whisper.

   "I know some people at Vogue..I t-talked to them about you.."

"It wasn't my letter?"

He shook his head. I lowered my eyes as the tears rushed down my face and dripped onto the cream hotel carpet.

"It was all a lie? You knew i'd get the job..It wasn't what i was capable of..it was just.." I stood there unsure of what to do, whether to cry about the fact he blabbed me into getting a job, the fact he lied to me, or whether to slap and punch him for spending the day with the blonde talented millionairess.

   "You are capable, that's why i spoke to them, that's why i got you in in the first place."

"I don't need you to get me a job Harry!" I shout. "Why don't you ever let me take care of myself? I'm not some child you can do things for!" I cry.

   "I did it for you. I know how happy you are now."

"My happiness is based on what you've done..i didn't work for it!" I yell throwing my hair brush across the room. Luckily it didn't hit anything - i couldn't help but wish it hit him.

I turned around and continued packing. I felt him wrap his arms behind me but i shuffled out of  his hold. "Please, just leave. I'm sure your girlfriend is waiting."

   "I don't want to leave you when you're like this. I don't want you to leave - you're my girlfriend."

"I'm just going to go home, then you can talk to me when you're back. Tell me about the concert then, yeah?" I sniffle as i zip up my bag.

He shakes his head. "I want you there."

                 I sighed. How did everything going from perfect to this downward spiral of misery?

"I don't want to make you choose between me and her."

   "Char..you know i can't do that, managment-"

"And there's my answer." I laugh sadly. "If i'm not your first option, when will i be?" I kiss his cheek before making my way out of the hotel and into the first taxi that stops for me. "JFK please." I sigh turning my phone off.