Peter Pan x fem!Reader

Y/A - Your age, H/L - Hair length, H/C - Hair colour, S/C - Skin colour

"Whoever said I was playing Pan?" Y/N snapped at the leader of the lost boys, who stood smirking at her with the Lost Boys laughing at you. "Everyone plays Y/N. That's the rules here. Everyone. Follows. My. Rules." His forest green eyes turned black as his anger got more and more murderous. His victim at this point was Y/N. She was around Y/A, with H/L H/C and S/C. Your E/C eyes glared back at Peter with a fire he had never seen before. The Lost Boys always pranked you by filling your cot with mud, hiding your clothes, pouring ice water on you whenever you least expect it. With one last glare over your shoulder, the young girl grabbed her torn clothes from the Felix who had been holding them over her head mockingly.

Y/N stormed back to her tent, throwing her clothes onto the cot in the corner. You reached the dresser and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes. Dressing quickly in black leggings and a forest green t-shirt which a brown jacket on top. Before sitting down on your cot with your head in your hands. You were in love with Pan despite everything, everything you knew he was and everything you secretly feared. You also knew he would never love you back because it wasn't as your father put it 'capable of love' because he was a villain. Laying down you covered your face with your hands wondering how you managed to get into this mess in the first place. Slowly Y/N fell asleep unaware Pan was silently watching her from the flap in her tent which never fully shut.

---Time Skip---

PETER'S POV

Peter watched the girl across the bonfire that same night. She was needed for his plan to work. He needed her heart to help Neverland's magic as he needed to sustain it until the Truest Believer's heart was ready. Her heart could provide the magic needed to keep the boys here. His forest green eyes watched as the girl's eyes had the fire dancing within them. Her hair caught the glowing shadows dancing around the clearing and Pan's camp.

Pan realized that he liked this girl. He liked the fire she displayed, how her E/C eyes burned whenever she was mad. He liked the passion she had whenever she pranked Felix or one of the Lost Boys. He knew her death would hurt but he needed the magic it would provide.

He needed both the girl for her fire and her heart for his magic. But he couldn't have both, he could only have one or the other. How could he choose?