Henry Mills x Best Friend!Reader

"Ready to complete the homework from hell?" You asked cheerily stepping into Henry's bedroom. He rolled his eyes at you. His best friend. You were from the Enchanted Forest, but you weren't royalty or anything, just an ordinary commoner. That got caught in the curse. But that didn't mean Henry didn't love you any less. He, of course, hadn't told you that yet, he was waiting for the time.

"Damn, this damn history essay!"

"Language," Emma shouted from down the hall. "Yes, actually it's English."

"Y/N!" Henry laughed at the exchange. Emma and Regina both knew about his feelings for you but choose to stay out of it. You danced around Henry's room blasting music in your ears. Henry watched you from his desk for a bit. He loved the way you danced around. The way your H/C H/L swung out and whipped around your face. He noticed how you smiled whenever your eyes caught his. He stood. Reaching you, he gently grabbed your hands. Pulling you to a standstill. "You know you have to finish the history essay, right?" You nodded, out of breath. "I only have to edit it." He grinned along with you. He moved closer slipping his hands around your waist as yours went around his neck. He started to sway, you mimicked his movements. Humming under your breath, you noticed how Henry's eyes drifted down to your lips. They darted back to your eyes when he noticed you staring. "Y/N, I, um..."

"Y/N! HENRY!" You jumped apart. You land on his bed as his back hits the wall. "Yeah, mom?"

"We're going to Granny's for dinner but we're stopping at David's for an hour or two first, want to join us?"

"No, we'll meet you at Granny's," Emma shouted a reply before you heard the door slam. The pair of you stared at each other. Before you started to go towards the door. Henry caught you around your waist and turned you gently in his arms so you were facing him. His hands stayed around your waist holding you gently. You kept your head down scared of what his eyes might show you. One his hands left your waist and he gently nudged your head up so you were looking up at him. His eyes showed nothing but love towards you as well as hesitation and hopefulness. He moved his hand towards the back of your neck, pulling you into a hesitant kiss. You kissed back slowly. He pressed you against his chest. Your hands moved up from his chest to around his neck. Pulling away, he kissed you again. Once again the kiss was sweet and full of hope.