T'Challa x Superhero!Reader

You had meet T'Challa when the Accords had been brought in. You didn't agree with the policies and hadn't been at the airport when the fight had gone down. You understood why the Accords had been drafted, but you didn't know whether you should/could sign them. T'Challa had offered you sanctuary, in Wakanda. You had accepted stating that you would be happy to hide in the country. However, when you got there, and you had meet Nakia, Okoye, Shuri and Ramonda as well as many others who you had slowly become friends over the years in which you lived in Wakanda. Nakia, Okoye and Shuri loved you because of your sarcastic nature, Shuri loved your ability to build just about any gadget. T'Challa had slowly feel in love with you, his eyes would linger on you whenever you were near. Shuri and the others knew about his feelings they had all tried to get him to confess. His mother, Ramonda was staying out of the mischief that they were getting into in their attempts to get you two together.

One night as the rain was pouring down there were heavy knocks on your front door. You glanced that the clock. One am. Rolling out bed and rushing towards the door. "Shuri if this is you, this better be bloody important! Like T'Challa dying." You opened the door and T'Challa was there soaking wet, he looked up at you, his eyes wide and pitiful. "I am not dying." His heavy accented voice rumbled in the rain. "I'm sorry about that your sister keeps waking me up at this hour. Come in. I'll get you a towel, go into the living room I'll meet you in there." He entered, and you grabbed him a towel hurrying into the living room. "Are you okay?"

"I need you. I need you to tell me that you are okay with living here and that you are okay with everything that is going on. I think I love you, Y/N." He towelled himself off, you moved closer to him. "Its fine. I love living here. I love you too."

"Why do you love me?" He questioned. "I love you, T'Challa. I really do love you."

"I know that, but why?" His accented voice rumbled through you, you moved to wrap him in your arms. He leaned into you. "I love you because you will do anything for your people. I love you because you are a good king, a good hero and a good brother." He smiled at you. "I am sorry for waking you."

"Don't be if you ever need to talk. I'm here, I don't care if it's one in the morning or one in the afternoon. Talk to me." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap, he rested his head in the crook of your neck. He kissed the skin there. "Thank you. Thank you for bringing more light into my life. Thank you for bringing beauty into my life." You laughed prettily, "Since when did you start appreciating beauty?"

"Since I met you." His serious tone, made you look deep into his warm brown eyes. You kissed him fully on the mouth a gentle and chaste kiss. You both sat on the couch and discussed trivial things. Before you fell asleep wrapped in T'Challa's arms. When you woke you were on the couch, a blanket from the back of the couch was wrapped around you and T'Challa was nowhere to be seen. You followed the smell of cooking and entered your kitchen. "You are still here.... and you're making pancakes." He laughed, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "So, what we discussed last night, is that true or...?" He kissed you deeply on the lips. A burning assaulted your nostrils, pulling away you removed them from the heat. "Since when does the king of Wakanda know how to make pancakes?"

"Since Shuri almost burned down the kitchen when she tried to make them."