Elijah Mikaelson x Human!Reader

You were a human who worked in the same bar as Cami. While Klaus came into the bar for Cami, Elijah came into see you. He never approached, he was terrified that you would leave him when you found out what he was. A vampire. A killer. A cursed man. He had begun to slowly fall in love with you. Klaus knew. Cami knew and they had begun to work together to bring the pair of you together. You had fallen for him, from the moment you had met him. You had fallen for his charm, the way he would do anything for his family. The accent helped to.

Elijah walked into the bar, he adjusted the cuffs on his white dress shirt and straightened his black jacket. His eyes moved around the room, settling on you. You were helping Cami cleaning some of the tables. His brown eyes followed you round the room as you moved behind the bar. "Brother! Why don't you ask dear Y/N to join us?"

"I would Niklaus but I am afraid that you would frighten her off with your murderous ways." Klaus' eyes narrowed for a moment, then grinned and moved to a spot on the bar waving you over. Elijah moved to sit a table in the far corner. He watched as Klaus talked to you and how you would grin at him. It took everything in him not to move across the bar and snap his brother's neck. You walked over to him. "Can I get you anything Elijah?"

"No, thank you, love." Nodding you moved back to your spot at the bar. Klaus grinned over at his older brother. Klaus moved closer to you as you cleaned the bar beside him. Dipping his head close to yours. Elijah didn't know what had happened, but he had somehow crossed the bar and had gripped your face in his hands gently kissing you with so much passion that you had rewarded him with a breathy moan. He moved away slightly and you gripped the lapels of his jacket. Your eyes flicked up to his. Biting your lip, you moved closer to him. "Sorry, Y/N."

"Don't be."