Team Free Will + Michael x Malachi Theodore

Requested by officaltourmaline12

Malachi Theodore knew many things, he knew his name, well his first and middle name, his last name was lost. Malachi knew he was born to at least one angel, maybe two. Malachi Theodore knew how to fight monsters and how to use his powers. But there was also a lot that Malachi Theodore didn't know, he didn't know his mother or his father, he also didn't know his last name. Malachi was a "human" archangel, whatever that meant. He was often told that he was an archangel inhabiting a human body, but he didn't feel like that was the case. He felt that he was different to humans and different to the angels he had met. Malachi woke up and brushed his unruly dark brown hair back. Checking his reflection in the mirror, he brushed his long fingers over his caramel skin.

He walked down the path, quickly swiping an apple from the corner store. He ate it as he walked away, he thought about his life and where he could go from here. He knew about his magic and he used that to his advantage. Malachi also knew about the supernatural beasts that plagued the world, he fought them on occasion. His dark eyes scanned the store he was about to steal from, well steal wasn't the right word, maybe repurpose was the word he was looking for. He ran down the street his slender figure rushing through the air, he was about to whoosh away, but a cop caught up to him.

"It's your lucky day, kid. Your father's here to bail you out." Malachi's brows furrowed, he didn't know his father. He exited the interview room, where he saw four men standing around one was in a dirty trench coat, one was taller than the others, one was short but had beautiful facial structure, and one looked like he was an ass. Malachi knew who three of them were they were Team Free Will, he had heard about them but he hadn't meet the fourth.

The one who looked like an ass, stepped forwards and accepted the cops lecture about what to do with his son. Once they were outside they were all flashed to a hotel room, "I'm Dean." The blonde one said, the taller one was "Sam." The dark haired blue eyed one was an angel and was called "Castiel."

Malachi turned to the other, "And you are?"

"Your father, Michael. Archangel."