Niklaus 'Klaus' Mikaelson x Demi-Goddess!Vampire!Reader

Requested by: EvilUnicorns4minions Hope you enjoy this one shot I really enjoyed writing it. 

You were a demi-goddess, daughter of Hades. Your mother had had an affair with him, years ago and after your eighteenth birthday she had used her powers as a witch to turn you from a power demi-goddess, half witch to a demi-goddess, vampire, witch hybrid. You were powerful able to control the weather. What you didn't know is that despite being a vampire you kept your ability to conceive a child. You had meet Klaus years ago and had fallen for the dark villain. He had fallen for you and had been captivated by you in ways he never had before.

You were with Klaus for years, fighting his enemies and helping his family. Your powers curled around you in blue flames as you practiced. You had your eyes closed when you felt a presence join you. "Y/N."

"Marcel. How can I help you?"

"You can help me by telling Klaus about that child of yours." Your eyes opened and your hands moved to your stomach protectively. "Why would I do that?" Neither of you noticed, Klaus enter silently.

"Klaus, will want to use your child to our advantage, imagine the power that your child would have."

You stood snarling. You long black locks beginning to curl into blue flames that danced around your head. Klaus' eyes widened he had never seen you this mad. "If you tell him anything. They will never find your rotting corpse." He grinned wolfishly, "Imagine the power, your child would have and how we can use it to win this war." By now your magic was swirling around your hands, the blue flames that were now your hair were curling and dancing closer to Marcel. By now Klaus was just watching amused. "Touch my child, think of using my child and I will show you what hell really is." Turning you walked towards the stairs. "I will tell Klaus myself that I am pregnant." You walked up the stairs as Marcel left, and Klaus moved closer to you. "Interesting trait, your hair. Do you think our child will inherit it?" You flushed, the curls of the blue flames returning to their natural state. "There is a possibility. How much did you hear?" He moved forwards encasing you in his arms. "All of it."

"I'm pregnant, Klaus you are the father." He grinned wolfishly. "Love, you have no idea how happy you have made me." He placed his fingers underneath your chin and angled it slightly to the right before kissing you. You grinned into the kiss, excited for future.