Q x R!Reader

Q'S POINT OF VIEW

He wanted to kiss her but it would be inappropriate as he was her boss. Wouldn't it? He looked up as she entered. She was wearing black trousers, paired with a white blouse and her favourite heels, black with red soles. Her heels clicked as she moved around the tables walking towards him. His green eyes followed her. "I fixed the laptop, Bond broke/destroyed." She smiled at him when he rolled his eyes. "Bring it back in one piece not bring it back in pieces." She giggled. He loved that sound, it made his day brighter, made him smile. She handed the laptop over to him, his long fingers brushed against her hand. She flushed, a bright pink coating her cheeks. Q blushed red, looking down at the laptop. He took it and set it on his desk. "Th-thank, thank you R." She smiled her dazzling smile, "No worries, Q." She moved back to her desk, heels clicking as she moved away. Q wanted to kiss her as she accepted him for who he was. She sat down pulling her own laptop towards her and pushed her glasses up her nose. He smiled to himself as she tugged at her bottom lip with her teeth. Turning away he started working on the laptop in front of him, trying to find useable information form it.

It was the end of their working day, Q watched as she walked towards the exit, umbrella in hand.  "Night, Q."

"Night, Y/N." She walked away passing by M. "M."

"R." M turned towards the young quartermaster. "Oh, for gods sakes, ask the girl out. Bloody hell, kiss her. But for the love of god man do something."  Q handed his report to M, before bolting out of his seat and grabbing his coat. M smiled at the young man's antics. Slinging it across his shoulders he ran towards the exit he knew she used. Rain fell, making the pavement slippery and glistening with the light from the street lights. He noted the brightly coloured umbrella, floating down the street. He raced after her, "Y/N!" She turned around. "Q! Bloody hell, you are going to catch a cold running in the rain like this." He dipped his head forwards kissing her, softy, hesitantly. He pulled away. The uncertain kiss hung in the air between them. Her eyes, your E/C eyes, held a soft loving light within them. She leaned up on tiptoe, cautiously brushed her lips against Q's before he kissed her, passionately with everything he had. He pulled her flush against him, his arms wound around her back as she closed her eyes and let the umbrella shield them from the rain.