Angus 'Mac' MacGyver x Phoenix Agent!Reader

This is my first song fic, let me know what you think. I don't own Perfect all credit goes to Ed Sheeran and any one else involved. Thought this song would fit Mac. Enjoy. 

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

You had been friends with Mac since you had been children, you had grown up together. You had joined Phoenix and had started working together after joining his team. At the moment you were undercover, dancing together. You had fallen for Mac but thought that your love was unrequited. You had no idea he felt the same way. He had fallen for you years ago. Smiling happily, Mac turned you around then pulled you closer to his body. Staring you into his blue eyes. His eyes were sparkling, you thought with concentration. But was really happiness and love towards dancing with you.

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

You were sitting in the war room. Humming under your breath as you went over the case files. The rest of the team were either out doing their own things or at work completing reports. Mac watched as you danced around the war room, placing your files on their assigned piles. Matty moved towards Mac. "You should ask her out." Mac flinched. "She loves you. It's easy to see really, I'm surprised you haven't picked up on it yet, blondie." He smiled at the endearment. "I love her too. I just don't want to lose her, in any way." He moved towards the door, opening it he heard you humming. You turned hearing the door open. "Mac, hey, sorry do you need the war room? I can leave." He tapped the glass. Fogging it. "I have something to ask you." Nodding, you moved forwards. "Dance with me?" Pulling out his phone he pressed play on a song and the lyrics flowed through the room. Gently he placed his hand on your waist and held onto your right hand.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

The music fit the situation. "I have to ask you something else." You held your breath. Nodding your head. "I have fallen in love with you. I fell in love with you years ago. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. But I can't have a friendship with you anymore, I want more. I want a relationship." His pleading blue eyes searched your E/C eyes for something, anything. "Mac, I love you too. I fell in love with you too. I want a relationship with you too."

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes