Lance Sweets x Booth!Reader

Requested by ncislover2003 This is a part two to Lance Sweets x FBI! Reader. https://www.wattpad.com/548021330-fandom-one-shots-lance-sweets-x-fbi-reader Hope you enjoy this one shot. Reader is Booth's younger sister. 

"Now it's a problem." You quipped, Sweets gave a light hesitant laugh. You turned to look at your brother, who was staring in shock. Brennan just gave that light look of hers, the one where she waited for Booth to explain the situation. You opened your mouth but no words came. Sweets tried and failed to help. Booth didn't listen to the faltering words he turned around and left with Brennan. You sighed and lowered your head to face the floor. You turned to face Sweets. "You're no help." You smiled, before kissing his cheek. He pulled you close, "Want to go out with me, tonight?" You nodded and he kissed you softly, brushing his nose against your cheek. "Founding Fathers, seven." He grinned. You moved off, swaying your hips and threw a look over your shoulder at the flushed psychologist.

After the door shut, Sweets slumped down on his arm chair, grinning madly. The flew open and he jumped to his feet. His eyes widening as Booth stormed in. "If you hurt my sister, I will shoot you point blank. Got it?" Sweets nodded, terrified. Booth took a breath. "This is the happiest I have seen her, just...please...don't hurt her." Sweets nodded. Booth moved to the door. "Sorry." He muttered as he left. Sweets sat and let his heart rate go down.

He arrived at your door holding a mix of yellow and red roses. (The florist had told him that they meant joy, and happiness) He had also gotten you a lotus flower as you had once told him that you loved the flower. He was nervous as he knocked on your door. "Hey, Lance." You opened the door, wearing a deep blue dress, with the thin straps digging into your shoulders. "I thought we were meeting at the Founding Fathers."

"We were, I wanted to make this special." You grinned, and let him in. "I got you flowers, the roses mean joy, and I knew that you loved lotus flowers and I wasn't sure which one you wanted so I got you both." You blushed at the rambling. Sweets blushed. "Thank you. I love them both. I'm going to put them in water." You brought the roses to your nose, inhaling the scent. Once both the flowers were placed in water you moved close to Sweets. "My brother threatened you, didn't he?" He nodded, you wrapped your arms around him. Placing your cheek to his chest, "Ignore him, he's really a giant teddy bear." Sweets smirked, "What to stay in, Y/N?" You nodded, taking his hand and pulling him to the couch. He lowered himself down and pulled you onto his chest. He kissed your forehead. "Besides, I know all about his weaknesses and his oh so secret love for Brennan." 

(The flowers)