Zack Addy x Hodgins!Reader

Requested by @ncislover2003 This is a part two to this one shot https://www.wattpad.com/554652904-fandom-one-shots-zack-addy-x-hodgins-reader (previous Zack Addy x Hodgins!Reader) Enjoy. 

The last case had been hard, deaths of children always were. You hated the fact that this little girl would never grow old, never marry, never just live. Zack had noticed your declining mood all day, so he asked Angela how to help you gain your happy outlook back. She had suggested a date. Which he agreed to, now all he had to do was find a date you would enjoy. He had been distracted, making small mistakes which thankfully, Brennan did not notice. However, Hodgins did. "Alright that's it I can't take it anymore." Hodgins announced walking into Zack's office. "Star gazing. My sister likes the stars. Just. Don't. Hurt. Her." He threatened, jabbing a finger at Zack. He nodded.

At the end of the day, you moved sluggishly from the small desk that had been assigned to you. You finished the reports that you hadn't done. Zack moved over to you, "Hey," You muttered tiredly. Zack silently grabbed your bag and placed it down on your chair. He then grabbed your hand and led you away. He led you up to the roof. "Zack, what's..." You faltered, staring at the beach chairs he had set up. He gently pushed you into a seat and sat in the one beside you still holding your hand. You smiled at the intern, before getting up and seating yourself in front of him. You leaned back on his chest, as he moved backwards to lean against the back of the chair. The pair of you watched the stars together. Zack moved his hands down your arms, fingers brushing the patches of skin. He kissed your temple, softly. Every so often he would brush his fingers through your hair, fiddling with the strands. You felt the weight lift from your shoulders and you breathed a sigh of relief. Zack smiled, grateful that you were feeling better. No words were spoken between you as you watched the stars dance in the darkened night sky.