Seeley Booth X FBI!Reader

You were an FBI agent usually assigned to cold cases. You enjoyed the cold cases you worked on as it helped to bring closure to those either still alive or their relatives. Besides your father always said, 'Justice always finds a way.' You always found it cheesy but it made sense. This case had lead you to an open one that Agent Booth and the Jeffersonian team were working on. You were currently arguing with Booth and your shared boss about whether you should be working the case. In front of Booth and Brennan's team. "I don't need some inadequate cold case cop working with me! I am more than capable of working this case without her." Booth stated angrily. "And I don't need some oversexed, ego driven, male narcissist telling me how to work my cases!" Booth flushed an impressive shade of red at your statement. Angela smirked slightly, Cam hid a grin while the males looked offended. Brennan looked as if she didn't care but you knew she disagreed with and hated your description of Booth. "I know how to work current cases. Agent Booth." You added with a sneer. Your boss was barely hiding his amusement at this. It was well known that the current and cold case teams didn't get on, each claiming that the other didn't respect them. "You two will work together and that's final. And if you don't work together nicely then you will work with each other for the foreseeable future. Am I understood?" Both of you nodded your assent. "Good. Go catch him."

You moved off to the doors. "Where are you going?"

"I have a name Agent Booth. I'm going to talk to our witness."

"I'm coming too." Nodding you moved off and drove in silence. "Ten bucks says one of them shots the other." Was your bosses parting comment before taking his leave, the squints nodded before getting back to work.

It had been hell working with Booth, the squints were great. You all got on, you talked Paris with Angela and Cam, hockey with Wendell, bugs with Hodgins. You even talked bones with Brennan. You just didn't get on with Booth no matter how hard you tried. After you had solved the case, you had meet the group at the Founding Fathers for a celebratory drink. "Here's to the crime fighters!" Hodgins toasted. You noticed Booth glaring at you from the bar. When he saw you looking at him, he left the bar. You placed down your drink and followed him. "Ten bucks says he kisses her." Wendell stated.

"Booth, you ok?" He didn't answer just kept his back turned to you. "Look, what the hell is your problem? I've been nothing but civil to you. I've helped with this case, I haven't said anything bad about your team. So, what is your problem?" Sometime during your rant he had turned to face you. "I'm sorry I said those things about you at the beginning. Booth, are you even listening to me!?!" Launching forward Booth had cupped your face and kissed you. His hands gripped your face pulling you closer. You kissed back with equal passion.

Back in the bar your boss was passing drinks for his own mates and noticed the kiss. "Oh, thank god. I thought they would never admit it." He remarked before turning back to his beer.

Fandom One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें