Donald 'Don' Flack x Cop!Reader

Merry Christmas! 🎉 Happy holidays! 🎉

Don had had a massive crush on the new cop. You were new, not fresh out the academy new but new enough. Don moved over to your desk and turned the tickets over in his hands his heart beating faster than normal. "Hey, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the basketball game with me?"

"Yea, I would love to!" He grinned, happy you had agreed. "Leave after work?"

"Sure."

---After work at the game---

You and Don were sitting side by side, cheering on your team. "Come on! Come on! Whooo!" He watched as your face lit up as your team scored and how each time your grin seemed to grow wider. He smiled glad he had asked you on this date. At least he hoped you knew it was a date. He watched as you cheered and whooped for your team. He smiled, he never saw you like this in the office, he only saw the serious version of you. He wanted to find a way to see your more fun, carefree side.

---After the game---

Don walked you to your door ever the gentleman. The conversation flowed easily. He had taken you to dinner after the game and had assured you it was a date. He had asked and discovered what you liked and disliked. He enjoyed learning more about you. As you reached your door. He dipped his head and kissed your lips gently. He pressed lightly down and let his feelings flow into you. He kissed you again. He asked you out again between lip brushes. Nodding you agreed, kissing again.