Peter Parker x Best Friend!Reader

Peter would not stop jumping up and down. He was super, super energetic like he had eaten his body weight in sugar. Which given his new powers was entirely possible and knowing Peter he probably had. He had told you the same time he had told Ned. "Y/N!"

"What?" You moaned burying yourself deeper under his covers. You were staying at his as your parents were out of town for the week. He jumped up on the bed, rambling about something about science. You just wanted to sleep, whenever Peter was out as Spiderman, you and Ned took turns as 'his chair guy'. You both wanted to be able to sleep some nights, so you took turns helping Peter. "Y/N!" He jumped down off the bed. He bounced around and around. He turned and pulled the blankets covering down from your face to talk to you. His words were getting jumbled in places, and honestly you couldn't wait until his sugar crash as it would mean you could get some sleep. "Peter. Go to sleep please." He shook his head vigorously. "Wouldn't it be cool if I could summon spiders?" He asked you. You groaned again. May had tried and failed to get him to go to sleep and was currently asleep in her own room. Peter bounced again and flickered the light switch a few times before plunging the room into darkness. You made a noise of content and pulled the blankets higher shuffling into them.

Peter kept rambling and bouncing around making it impossible for you to go to sleep. So, you rolled over and turned on his lamp. He grinned and moved closer to you still talking. Moving up off the bed slightly you allowed Peter to move closer to you talking about web fluid. You grabbed his sweatshirt and pulled him in close. You raised your head and kissed him. His hands slipped into your hair and yours cupped his cheeks. Your lips moulded to each-others, then you released him, Peter stared at you dazed. You grinned at him, and he remained silent staring at you. You snuggled back down into the covers, flipped off the light and rolled over. Leaving Peter finally silent staring at your figure in the dark, cheeks burning red.