Zack Addy x Hodgins!Reader

Requested by: @NCISLOVER2003 Enjoy. 

"What the hell are you too doing?" Zack and Hodgins turned around looking guilty. The cannon looking out place in Zack's office. You looked at the set-up shaking your head this was exactly the type of thing your brother did. Cam was standing beside you. "Experiment." They chorused. "Doctor Hodgins, meet Zack Addy forensic anthologist intern, and you've met your brother. Doctor Hodgins here is our new forensic anthologist."

"What are you doing?" Cam asked again. Hodgins drew a breath in. "It was Zack's idea."

"What! No....no...no." He stuttered as he glanced at you. Turning to you, Cam stated "Zack here will show you where the body is and how we process evidence here." Nodding you thanked her and left with the blushing scientist. Cam turned to your brother a glare resting on her face.

Over the weeks working with as your brother put it 'the dream team', you had grown feelings for the young intern. But you didn't know if he returned them. Zack watched as you talked to Cam about the head wounds the pair of you had found. You turned and started to walk over to him, he started to look busy. "What to have lunch Zack?" He nodded. Walking out to sit on the steps outside, you sat beside Zack. Eating together, you discussed ideas on the case, life. As your lunch hour drew to a close, he moved forwards and kissed you chastely on your lips. Kissing back, you realised that your feelings were returned. Pulling away you both looked at each other. Zack stuttered over his words as he asked you out. Nodding you grinned and kissed him again. You both stood and turned to see the team wide eyed. Angela and Cam were grinning. Brennan was slightly confused, Booth smirked. Your brother was staring at Zack. "If you perform or do anything to destroy this relationship, I will blow your bugs up and shot their remains into the damn sun or feed them to you. Got it?" He nodded. You smirked before grabbing Zack's hand and dragging him away. "I like her." Angela stated smugly staring at Hodgins' shocked figure. "Me too." Cam answered before they turned and went back to the lab.