Jack Hodgins X Montenegro!Reader

Requested by: @EvilUnicorns4minions Hopefully this follows your request. Enjoy.  

Being Angela's fraternal twin was interesting, her love of art and drawing helped you to find your passion in bones. She had been drawing a tomb and you had fallen in love with the ideas of examining the bones left behind. You were similar to your sister, long black hair, creamy skin, but the similarities stopped there. She was tall, you were of medium height, brown eyes for her, green for you. She had started working with Brennan before you, you were in Paris working. You had joined the team after Zack had left.

Entering the platform, you asked sarcastically only seeing Hodgins. "Permission to enter the bridge?" He snickered. "Yes, cadet."

"Got anything?" You turned your head to glance at the skull, eyes flashing over the fractures. Hodgins watched as your piercings flashed. The silver stud in the left side of your nose, and the silver stud in your tongue flickered and the snake bites in your lower lip. He wanted to ask you out but couldn't get up the courage. You glanced over having the same thought. You thought he didn't like you, you thought he loved Angela. Angela and Brennan entered the platform. "You too, got anything?" Angela asked with hint of something in her words but you couldn't place what. "BFT to the victim's skull, fragments blew back into the brain. Undetermined if it was COD." Brennan nodded checking it over. "Clean the skull, please." You took the tray she offered you. After you left, Angela turned to Hodgins. "If you don't ask her out, I will hurt you." He paled. Angela continued. "She likes you, you like her." Hodgins was left speechless as the artist turned and left. He paled again at the thought of her hurting him or him hurting you, or if you rejected him.

At the end of the day, he noticed you about to leave. "Hey! Y/N! Wait up." You turned. "Hey, Hodgins."

"Can you check my experiment?"

"Yea, sure." He led you up the steps of the forensic platform. You walked over to where the body usually lay. Where a metal box was glowing, "What's that? Is it going to kill me?"

"No, its fine." He pulled you close to the box. You looked down, and realised it was shrimp that was glowing. Mouthing the question to your-self you thought it over. "Yes."

"Oh, thank god." He muttered, cupping your face in his hands kissing you deeply.