Gabriel Waincroft x Angelina McGarrett

Requested by @MarlaynaWilton Hope you enjoy this one shot. 

Angelina stared out at the rolling waves, she was sitting on the small patch of beach that was behind her childhood house. She was the younger sister if Steve McGarrett, she was older than Mary by one year. She remembered the impact her mother's death had on her family how it broke her father. Tears tumbled down her face as she remembered what was going to happen. She was seeing Gabriel Waincroft. The fugitive brother of Chin's wife, Malia. Angelina had no idea how to tell her brother. Steve was going to flip.

Angelina walked to meet her lover, she had brushed the tears from her face. Her eyes were still bloodshot, and aching slightly from the hour she had spent crying. What she didn't know was that her older brother was trying to track her lover. She knocked on the door of the meeting place they had agreed on. "Hey," She muttered. Her lover opened the door, his heart usually skipped a beat when she had knocked on the door. But now it fell what felt like a thousand feet. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" He pulled her into the room, shutting the door. Arm wrapping around her waist, one hand burying itself in her hair. He pressed a kiss to her temple. "My brother is tracking you, he thinks you killed someone." Angelina's sentence was punctuated with a hiccup. He didn't flinch or stiffen, no reaction that she could see but his eyes closed. He took a breath in, but didn't correct her. The door flew open and she broke away with a jump from Gabriel. "Angelina?" Chin questioned. His eyes widening. "Angelina?" Danny asked. "Oh boy." Danny turned and walked away. "Bye Steven." He shouted and grabbing Kono, he bolted. Chin was still staring at her and Gabriel. Your brother entered the room still watching Danny and Kono exit the house. "What's going on with...." He halted the sentence stopping halfway through. "Angie."

"Hey, Steve."

"What are you doing here with him?"

"I love him." Angelina muttered. Gabriel turned to look at her, eyes widening. Steve's face turned red. He walked forward and grabbed his sister's arm. Dragging her forwards and out of the house until they reached the cars. "What the hell? You cannot be dating him."

"Why? Because you think he is some killer. He's not okay, he is a good man." Steve dragged a hand over his face. "I am trying to protect you, you are my little sister. He did kill someone."

"Do you have proof?" His silence was loud. "Not conclusively but we think it could be him."

"Could be. Emphasis on could. I'm going to see my boyfriend, if he is the killer you think he is then shown me the proof." She stalked back to the house.