Donald 'Don' Flack x Cop!Reader

I got the idea for this off a tumblr post I found. 

He did not have a crush on you. He did not have a crush on you. Don kept telling himself. He watched as you finished the last of a stack of paperwork that was on your desk. He was wanting to ask you out for about a year now but he hadn't worked up the courage. He wandered over to your desk. "Hey, Y/N I was wondering if you wanted to go to laser tag with me?" You smiled at Don, the type of smile that could knock a man out. "Really, Don? You want to go out and have people shoot at you when you've just spent the day with people actually shooting at you?" He stuttered as he smiled glancing down at his hands that were holding the tickets. "All seriousness though Don, I would love to. Little warning though I am really competitive." He grinned, "So, am I." He muttered in your ear as he walked past.

At the laser tag place, you were dressed in black in order to hide better. Don was wearing a white button-down shirt, one that would glow blue in this environment. You hid a smirk, you would win this no matter what. "Loser buys dinner?" You offered, Don nodded and leaned down so his lips brushed your hair. "Hope you brought your wallet."

"Hope you brought yours." You answered. The buzzer sounded and you ran off, using the shadows to hide. You hit Don a couple of times and managed to hit a few kids that were playing to, you had been hit by a few kids who were lucky shots. Don hadn't managed to hit you yet. The bet was that the one with the least amount points bought dinner. You wandered through the darkened halls keeping to the shadows, you shot a few kids who were running past, some returned fire others were more concerned with chasing after their targets. You found Don and managed to get him into a corner where as he was about to turn around to go back, you stepped in front of him. You raised your laser gun but did not shot. You walked forwards with a smirk, "So, Don. How would get out of this mess in the real world?" He grinned at you raising to the challenge. "Ask them to put the gun down." You hummed. "No." He grinned and you sauntered over to him deliberately swaying your hips. You got close to him, still neither of you shot each other. You crowded him into the corner a little more and pushed him against the wall before kissing him soundly. You slanted your lips over his and one of his hands, the one not holding the laser gun tangled into your hair. You pulled away from him smiling up at him, he grinned back. You stepped away and took a few more steps before raising your gun and shooting at him. His vest beeped and flashed red. You grinned at him. "Guess you're buying dinner then?" You ran off before he could shoot you, then the buzzer sounded signalling the end of play. Don arrived at the score board, your name proudly at the top. Guess he was buying you dinner.