Rebekah Mikaelson x Wendigo!Reader

Requested by Azureman136 Last few days for requests, they close on the 2nd of July.

The city of New Orleans was being plagued by a series of murder, horrific murders. Murders where victims were being cannibalised, the bodies being eaten, organs had been splashed on the walls and the grounds. Klaus was furious that someone was destroying his city, his kingdom. Elijah noticed that the bones which had been cracked open, Elijah had noticed that the marrow had been sucked out. The people of New Orleans were terrified, the witches were in hiding not wanting to be killed. Werewolves were in the Bayou, not even touching the city roads. Vampires now only ventured out during the day. Night was too much of a risk and businesses were suffering as the people were too scared to stay out at night.

All three had different ideas on what who it could be, they thought it could be a vampire who had gone ripper. Elijah posed the plan to catch whoever it was and reason with them, Klaus and Rebekah both agreed to catch but wanted to kill this mystery killer. That night they moved through the city which had become a coast town. They all heard what sounded like rain hitting bricks, but it wasn't raining. They speed towards the sound, the splattering of blood echoed through the alley. Klaus entered first wanting to be able to protect his siblings. His shocked breath drew, Rebekah and Elijah. Their eyes widened as they took in the tall, slender creature that was devouring another victim, the fifth one this week. Meat dripped from down the creature's jaw. Organs lay scattered. They all rushed to kill, maim or overpower the creature. But were thrown against the wall. Elijah's neck snapped rending him useless and incapacitated. Rebekah and Klaus looked at each other before both threw vervain on the creature. It had no effect. There was a pause and the creature threw a heart at Klaus who caught it and threw it back at the slender figure. The figure grabbed at and ran. Klaus turned and picked up his brother, speeding out of there the siblings went back to the compound. Depositing his brother non-too gently onto the couch, Klaus grabbed a bottle of whiskey and downed almost the whole bottle. "What was that?"

"Well, it wasn't a vampire I can tell you that much." Rebekah snarked as she grabbed her tablet to research the creature they had faced. Elijah woke with a violent jerk and fell off the couch face first to the floor. Klaus smirked and faced his brother, "Feeling dramatic today, are we?"

"Sod off." Elijah muttered and grabbed a tumbler pouring a shot of whiskey into it. "So, the creature is not a vampire gone ripper." Elijah pointed out, "Thank you Elijah, we figured that out already." Klaus stated. "It's a wendigo." Rebekah stated sounding fascinated. "How do we stop it?"

Klaus and Elijah got into place as Rebekah played the role of bait. Which had been met with a bit of screaming, the promise of violence (the follow through of violence) and Klaus being chucked off the second floor.

The trio of Originals gathered several newbie vampires, some were compelled, others probably had a death wish. There was a difficultly in capturing the wendigo, the newbies were throw through the air and some received snapped necks. One landed on a wooden stake directly through the heart. Some hearts were ripped out and eaten. Klaus ripped one head off to chuck in anger at the creature. Rebekah kept trying to keep the wendigo alive, she had figured how to save them and turn them back to human. The only difficulty aside from Klaus' bloodlust was the fact that the newbie vampires now wanted to kill the wendigo regardless it was an actual human who was being controlled.

Rebekah managed to throw the potion she had blackmailed the witches into making. The witches had told the Originals that the wendigo was similar to the werewolves. There was a curse and the person could not control when they shifted or what their actions. Many people when finding out they had this curse often hid out in rural areas. The potion hit the creature and the potion sizzled when it made contact with the skin. The creature's slender figure began to melt away. This revealed a young man, he had an athletic build, his lean figure was hunched curled in on himself. His mussed hair gave the impression he had been out in a hurricane and his stormy eyes found Rebekah's. A single thought rushed through the minds of the Original siblings, this thought was Well what do we do know?