Natasha Romanoff x Fem!Avenger!Reader

Requested by Azureman136 

You were dating Natasha Romanoff, you honestly couldn't believe your luck. You were dating the most beautiful Avenger. You watched as she slept, her head resting on your shoulder, one of her hands had been twisted in your hair but now rested on your shoulder by her head and the other resting on your abdomen. You grinned at your girlfriend, brushing her red hair out of her eyes. You brushed your fingertips down her cheeks, feathering them along her jaw and neck. Your phone buzzed on the nightstand. You grabbed it, it was Wade. Wade Wilson, otherwise known as Deadpool, who you sometimes worked mercenary jobs.

New job. Meet you at the place, Angel Cake.

You rolled your eyes at the nickname he had given you. The nickname that suited your Avenger's personae. You kissed your girlfriend's forehead and eased yourself out of her grasp. After silently dressing, you tugged the covers over her. You grabbed a bag that your hid in the crawlspace, it clinked sound bouncing through the room, wincing your checked to see if it woke Tasha. She didn't wake, she crawled up into an even tighter ball. You sneaked out of Avenger's tower. Natasha's eyes opened, she dressed quickly and followed you. You were an Avenger, normally you were an innocent and well-behaved individual. She had noticed you were acting odd and seemed to disappear a lot so she chose to follow you.

You arrived at the meeting place were Deadpool was waiting. "Angel Cake!"

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry Disney princess. Where's your animal sidekick? Oh well, let's get going."

Natasha watched as you both stalked off, she watched as she watched you and Wade committed acts she never thought she would see you do. She watched as you sniped a few people, they were HYDRA agents. She knew that, but she also knew you hated shouting others, she knew you preferred being an analyst. After a while Wade left, she watched as you walked to the roof. You sat on the edge of the roof. She walked to the edge of the roof and sat beside you. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked quietly, you flinched. "I didn't want you to hate me."

"I could never hate you. I know what it's like to be manipulated." You shook your head, "Wade's not manipulating me. I just...I just..." You sighed. "I'm not perfect, I'm tired of being so perfect and innocent. I'm not any of that. That's why you fell for me right because I'm prefect and innocent." Natasha grabbed your face carefully in her hands. "Listen to me, listen to me. I did not fall for you because you are perfect or innocent. I fell you for you because you are compassionate, happy and sweet. You treat everyone, the way they should be. I love you because you are you." You smiled at her. "I'm sorry, Tasha." She shook her head. "I'm sorry too." She kissed you, her soft lips caressing your own. She grinned at you once she pulled away. "You're a good shot. Not as good as Hawkeye though." You smiled as she laughed. "You're still on our side right." You nodded, kissing her again. "I love you too." You held hands with Tasha and you rested your head on her shoulder, she kissed your forehead and your watched the sunrise together. A new day dawning on the city and your relationship.