Wanda Maximoff x Jennifer Embry Part Two

Requested by  Azureman136 Requests are still open and welcome. This is a part two for the previous Wanda Maxomoff x Jennifer Embry https://www.wattpad.com/589895849-fandom-one-shots-wanda-maximoff-x-jennifer-embry Hope everyone is having a good day. 

Wanda barely moved from her seat beside Jennifer. Every other day, Clint would pick up the sleeping Wanda and carry her back to the cot set up in the room. Wanda's powers were getting used to the unlimited power that the stone radiated from her lover's sleeping figure. While she was with Jennifer, the Heads of State and Defence as well as Nick Fury were discussing what to do with the newly powered Jennifer. The discussions ranged from teaching her about her powers which Fury agreed with this idea, keeping her on the Avengers compound. The Heads were more for locking her away to study as they thought Jennifer was too dangerous to walk the world. Fury's idea of keeping her on the Avenger's compound was in a way locking her away from the world but it would allow Jennifer to continue her work with the Avengers.

The Heads decided that Jennifer was too powerful and Fury wasn't seeing the destruction that she could cause. They sent agents to the hospital that Jennifer was residing in. The cracking of the wooden door woke Wanda. She raised her hands her magic swirling, she fought the agents. She fought them with all the fury she had felt for what had happened to her love. A shock of high pitched noise moved through Wanda, shrieking she grasped her head in her hands. There was a grasping noise which drew the attention to the figure in the bed. Jennifer woke up and surveyed the scene in front of her. A furious noise of anger made its way past her throat and she used the power of the stone, to obliterate some of the agents, others were kept alive. "If you ever come after Wanda or myself or anyone like us ever again. I will obliterate you all." Jennifer used her newly minted powers to escape the hospital. The pair of them managed to get to the Avengers compound. "We have to get out of here." Wanda brought up, "They will come for you, they think that you're too dangerous."

"I'm sorry. I destroyed everything. I'm sorry." Wanda wove her fingers through her lover's hair. "Don't apologise, I would have done the same thing. I love you." There was a heavy knock on the door and both women raised their hands magic swirling. "Come in." Thor entered the room and their hands dropped. "Come with me. I will take you to Asgard where you can be safe and learn to control these powers."

Jennifer stared out at the expansive view, she loved Asgard. She loved the view, the people and she loved how she and Wanda didn't have to hide who they were. Jennifer was learning about her powers; Thor's mother Frigga was teaching her the stone's history and how to control it. She occasionally saw Loki who taught her tricks and illusions. She leaned against the balustrade of the balcony when two arms snaked around her waist and a kiss was pressed into her hair. "Hello love." She turned around and wrapped her arms around Wanda's shoulders. Wanda lightly pressed her lips against Jennifer's in a tender kiss.