William Brandt x Wife!Reader

Hey all, I have an updated list of fandoms I am writing for. A reminder that requests are still closed. Fandoms: NCIS, NCIS: LA, NCIS: NO, Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five-0, The Originals, Star Trek, Supernatural, The Avengers, The Kingsman, Bones, Once Upon a Time (Hook, Peter Pan, Henry Mills), Gotham (Jerome, Jim Gordon, Bruce Wayne), Mission Impossible, CSI: LA, CSI: NY, James Bond, MacGyver (reboot), Batman (DC, Christopher Nolan), Blue Bloods (Danny, Jamie, Erin). Thank you my wonderful, amazing readers and followers. 

Brandt stared at the monitor, numb. You were displayed on the screen, red dress speckled with dirt as if you were a fairy fallen from the sky. You were laying spread-eagled on the floor, face down your dress spread out around you. He couldn't breathe he had all this power at his fingertips, but he was powerless to help you. The gold ring weighing his hand down as he brushed his fingers through his blond hair tugging at the strands. He couldn't lose you, he couldn't, he just couldn't. He loved you too much, he needed you to keep him grounded. His heart felt heavy as he watched you shiver. He needed to get you back, but to get you back he needed Ethan's help. He had Benji's, Carter's and Luther's (how he got Luther's help he had no idea, he suspected that Luther was mainly there for you).

He walked into Ethan's office that he rarely used, but was still covered with papers. Unfinished paperwork, wanted posters, and scarped plans littered the desk, there were also blueprints what appeared to be building one was quite possibly the Pentagon. Ethan entered with a fair amount of noise but Brandt still jumped a mile in the air. Ethan raised his eyebrows. "Who do they have?"

"My wife." Ethan raised his eyebrows, he knew Ethan was married he just didn't know to who nor had he met them. "Whose also your sister." Ethan's heart stopped, his eyes widened. "I knew she married, I just didn't know she married you."

"It just sort of happened. I love her, I would never hurt her. I need your help to get her back." Ethan nodded and grabbed his gear from behind his desk.

The team mobilised ready to take them down. Ethan in the front, Jane taking the back, Benji backing Jane up and Luther helping Ethan. Brandt wasn't allowed in, he had almost been handcuffed to the van as he was jittering. They entered the room, Ethan taking three men out. He took out more as they inched closer to your still body. He checked you, turning you over so he could see your face. Brandt entered the room at a run. He ripped his jacket off to cover your cold body, he felt around for a pulse. It was there weak but there. Your eyes met Ethan's face which was hovering above you, "Sorry I didn't tell you." He grinned and knelt by your head, muttering "I would have given you away, all you had to do was ask." You gave a weak grin, moving closer to Brandt's warm body. "I love you, William." Eyelids growing heavy, you blinked slower and slower. Brandt muttered sweet nothings in your ear as he encouraged you to hang on. Your eyes fluttered shut, help arrived making the team watch as you left the building in the emergency vehicle. Brandt left with you.

A few weeks later, you were standing inside the lobby of a church. Ethan with you as he adjusted his tie. He grinned at you. You smirked at your brother's self-consciousness smoothing the ivory gown you wore. "Double duty huh? Walking me down the aisle and best man." Ethan grinned, kissing you on the cheek. I wouldn't have it any other way." The doors opened and you caught a glance at William. You couldn't wait until you met William at the end of the walk and to spend the rest of your life together, fighting whatever it may bring.