Kol Mikaelson x Vampire!Reader

You were a vampire unknowingly turned by some other newbie vampire. You had met Kol and the original family sometime in the past when you couldn't really be sure. You had fallen for him hard and fast, he had too but had never told you how he felt. Klaus like you, mainly because you could and would kill all your enemies. Rebekah and Elijah however, didn't really like you. Mainly because you had influence over Klaus. They had tried for years to get rid of you. You had left their company in the late 1800s feeling unwanted as Kol never made a move and rejected you when you had.

Now in the present day you moved back to New Orleans, you hoped that you wouldn't run into any of the original family, but that wasn't likely and you knew it. Walking home from the job you had acquired, you heard something. Moving around the corner you saw Rebekah slumped down, covered in blood. "Rebekah, can you hear me?"

"Of course, I can bloody well hear you." You moved to help her. "Your leg is twisted at a wrong angle, I have to twist it back or it will heal wrong." She nodded, then screamed when you twisted her leg back into place. You pulled her to her feet, but she slumped back down. "Rebekah?"

"Wolf bite." She huffed. "I can get back on my own."

"No, you can't." You pulled her back to her feet and helped her back to the Mikaelson compound. "OI! ORIGINALS! YOUR SISTER'S HURT."

"No need to shout, love. The whole of New Orleans doesn't need to know." You laid her on a table as Klaus moved down the stairs before stopping and staring at his dying sister. He bit his wrist and helped her drink. "What are you doing here?" Elijah questioned. "Saving your sister from a wolf bite." Kol had joined you by this point and was staring at you. "She does not need your help."

"Clearly. Broken leg, heart nearly ripped out, and lethal wolf bite. Right, totally didn't need my help at all." Kol smirked at your wit. "What are you doing here?" Rebekah was sitting up Klaus checking her for wounds. "I came to help with the sire war. But as I'm not needed here, I'll leave. Forever." You moved away. Kol staring the spot you had left, his heart breaking. He ran after you. "Y/N. Wait!"

"Don't go."

"I have to, I'm not wanted here and that is clearly evident."

He moved forward and kissed you. Hands moving to your hair to tilt your head at an angle to deepen the kiss. He moved away, hands pulling at your hips to bring you closer. You looked up at him, his lips swollen and bruised. "What..." You swallowed. "What was that for?" His eyes softened looking at you. "A reason to stay."