Christopher 'Chris' LaSalle x Best Friend! FBI!Reader

I finished it! I finally finished it! Sorry its been sitting on my list of one shots for about a month. Enjoy, my wonderful, amazing readers. 

You were and always had been friends with Chris LaSalle pretty much since you could walk. When he moved to New Orleans, you had moved to D.C. around the same time. You had become an FBI agent while in Washington. You had kept in touch through emails and texts. Learning about Chris' life. After a difficult case, you decided that you would visit him in New Orleans. You used your days off. You parked your car, you had decided to drive the 15 hours. Making stops along the way. You arrived and texted Chris your location after checking into your hotel. "Sugar-bell!" Turning your saw Chris across the street, you darted across to him. He caught you in a hug. "Hey. How's work?"

"Same old, same old." You grinned at him. "Ready to show me New Orleans and your team?" He nodded. Smiling, he took you around showing you the French Quarter, as well as the famous restaurants and cafés. You grinned up at him. The feelings of the difficult case disappearing. All day he took you through New Orleans showing you his favourite places.

You moved to the front of the NCIS building. "You sure, you want me to meet them?"

"Yes, Sugar-bell." Rolling your eyes, you grabbed his hand and dragged him forwards, his laughter ringing in your ears. He opened the doors and the team looked up. "Everyone, I want to meet my best friend."

"Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet the people who keep Christopher out of trouble." He rolled his eyes. "Sonja Percy. He's usually the one who needs his ass saving."

"Dwyane Pride, pleasure."

"Tammy Gregorio."

"Sebastian Lund."

"Loretta Wade, nice to meet such a lovely woman."

"Patton Plame, but you can call me Triple P."

"It's wonderful to meet you all." Dwayne smiled. "What do you do in D.C? Chris won't tell us." Grinning, you mentioned your work with the FBI. The day of sightseeing ended up at Pride's bar. Talking about cases you had worked on, and your friendship with Chris. The night ended with your new job at the FBI base in New Orleans and a blooming relationship with Chris' family as well as a new potential relationship with Sebastian.