Adam Ross x CSI!Reader

You and Adam had meet at a lab fundraiser event, both of you were hiding at the bar. He was lab tech and you were a CSI. Slowly over the course of the night you became friends. You discussed cases you had worked and other small work-related topics before moving to topics like favourite movies, (yours was The Incredibles). Over the course of the next year you and Adam had become good friends and had started to develop romantic feelings for each other. "Hey, Y/N."

"Hey, Adam. Can you clean this up for me?" He nodded taking a USB from you. The surveillance footage came up on the screen, blurred, fuzzy faces appeared, and Adam began to work his magic while you started decoding the mess of chemicals that you had found at the crime scene. "What are you doing tonight?" You looked up at Adam, pen between your lips with your eyes wide. "Why?" You drew the word out. "Because I want to know if you're free."

"I'm free."

"Okay, meet me here at six." You furrowed your brow. "Sure."

"Y/N." Mac opened the door and called you away. You twisted and watched over your shoulder as Adam turned back to the screens. A few hours later, Adam had come through and given you the identities of the people who had murdered the young woman.

At the end of the day, you headed to Adam's section of the lab. You placed your phone in your pocket. You had gotten a text from Adam telling you to dress warmly. You wrapped the scarf around your neck while you caught up at the elevator. "So, where are we going?"

"You'll see." Adam lead you to Central Park. You noticed the signs and saw that he was taking you to the lights display in the park. The pair of you spent a good few hours admiring the lights. You had wandered over to a display of white roses with a mix of lights and Adam spent a few minutes admiring your beauty. He moved over to you, he kissed your cheek gently and you turned to look at him before he kissed you sweetly on the lips. You moved into his arms and rested your head on his shoulder. "I love you, Adam."