Aaron Hotchner x SSA!Reader

Requests are still open. Pm me the character and plot.

You stared aimlessly out at the snow that was coating the fields. You, Hotch and Reid were in one car, and Rossi, JJ, Derek and Emily were in another. The team was on their way to a remote town which now had a serial killer. You were in the back seat with Hotch driving and Reid in the passenger seat. Reid watched as Hotch's eyes flickered to your form. A cell-phone rang and connected to Bluetooth. "Hello crime fighters. We are on three-way, just FYI."

"What do you have for us Garcia?" Hotch questioned. "Well pumpkin, do I have the information for you. Victims have nothing in common. I mean they are all from the same town, similar in age, similar in lifestyles." JJ's voice filtered through, "Any criminal records?"

"No mother bear, all squeaky clean." Derek spoke next. "Anything else connecting them, kitten?" Reid spoke next, "Anything we need to know?"

"Sorry boy-genius, the deep dive hasn't finished yet." Hotch glanced once more at you, usually you grinned or added quips to Garcia's nicknames but this time you hadn't even twitched. "Thanks Garcia."

"Your welcome, boss. Oh, Y/N how was your date?"

"He cancelled." Hotch and Reid looked at you. Hotch with masked pain, and Reid with sympathy. "It's alright, he had a good reason." You quickly interjected before Garcia could rant about how men had no sense of respect for dates these days. She sighed. "Honestly, maybe you should give up on him, sweetie."

"Nah, he's got a timetable like ours and I cancelled the last one because of your upcoming date with that cute guy from anti-terrorism. Besides he's cute when he smiles, think I'll keep him." You flickered your gaze to Hotch who seemed to be smirking, both went unnoticed by Reid, thankfully. "Hmmm if you say so. What's his name?" Garcia questioned. "And what does he look like?" JJ added. "What's he does for a living?" Emily questioned. "What?" She added. "That's like asking how much money does he make." Rossi stated. "So, I can't ask about a man's job without sounding like a gold-digger?" Emily asked sounding offended. "You know the term gold-digger came from people digging up graves and stealing the gold fillings in the teeth."

"Interesting Reid, but I am not a gold digger. I make as much as he does. I also am richer than he is anyway due to the inheritance my parents left me, so. And since when are you all so interested in my love live?"

"Since you came into the office blushing." Garcia quipped. "How did long you say you have been seeing him? I think it's time he met us. You know he has to know if he hurts you, he has us to deal with." You were arriving into town at this point. Snow swirling all around. "Well he kissed me first so, and anyway Morgan, I doubt Hotch is scared of anyone in this team." As soon as the words left your mouth you flinched. Hotch was now openly grinning. Reid was mouthing something. "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT! YOU AND HOTCH!" Garcia yelled. The SUV's stopped and you jumped out. Hotch came around to your side. "Oops." He shrugged. "About time." He muttered before kissing you chastely. "While thank god, I thought he'd never admit it." Garcia quipped before hanging up and leaving the team of profilers sitting in their seats shocked that they had missed it.