Lance Sweets x FBI!Reader

Reader is Booth's younger sister.

You had meet Sweets when he had been paired with you when a case involved a sociopathic killer. You had enjoyed his shy nature and he was able to talk down the killer. You knocked on his door file in your hand. Sweets opened his door. "I'm with someone, mind waiting?" You shook your head. The door closed and you leaned against the wall beside it. Opening the case file, you read the reports you already had memorized.

Five minutes later the door opened. "See you again, Agent Booth and Doctor Brennan."

"Y/N?" You winced. Damn Booth. "Hey, Seeley."

"Don't call me Seeley. What are you doing here?"

"Here at the FBI or Sweets' office? Because that's really two different questions." Bones and Sweets watched the interaction. "You two know each other?" Bones asked hints of jealously lacing the question. "Yeah, she's my little sister." Sweets looked flawed. "You didn't pick up on the last name, huh Sweets? Y/N Booth."

"You never mentioned that you were related to Booth and he never said he had a sister." By this point, you had all stepped back into the office. "He's disappointed that I joined the FBI he wanted me to be a teacher or something."

"I'm not disappointed."

"Then why not say I'm your sister?"

"To protect you." Pause. "And for the record, I'm proud that you're an FBI agent and my sister."

"Why not tell anyone?" Bones asked confused. "I thought she worked undercover it was to protect her and others."

"Well she is no longer working undercover, she's homicide now and she told you she was coming back. And she has a case as you do I'm sure." Booth grinned hugging you. "Dinner tonight? You can meet the rest of the team."

"Love too." Booth and Brennan left bickering about you and the case. "Booth's sister, you're Booth's sister."

"Is that a problem?" Sweets shook his head, "This, however, will make it a problem." You scrunched your eyebrows, questioning the statement. "What will......?" Sweets moved forwards cupping your face as he kissed you. A soft, delicate kiss which went deeper when you tilted your head slightly. He swept his tongue along your bottom lip asking rather than begging for entrance. Just as you were about to allow him access the door flew open "Sweets, we......." Booth tailed off, staring at the pair of you. You had flown apart when the door had opened, the pair of you breathing heavy and staring at Booth with wide eyes. Booth stared at you. "Now it's a problem." You quipped, Sweets gave a light hesitant laugh.