Peter Pan x Magic!Enchantress!Reader

You were in the Enchanted forest, reading up on ancient blood magic. You enjoyed learning more about the magic you had been born with. You were an enchantress, your family and small village hated anyone who had magic. Often, they were killed and their body burned, their bones were turned onto a fine powder and uses for healing purposes. You hadn't told anyone, not your step-mother, not your father, not your step-sisters and certainly not your best friend. You would find a clearing and practise for hours, you had stolen books on magic before they were found and burned. You hadn't noticed the boy with forest green eyes watching you practise. He saw your power and he knew exactly how he could exploit this young enchantress. He used his own magic to lure your sister's and best friend to your location.

"WITCH!" was being chanted through the dirt roads, you were about to be lead to the tree where you would be hung before your body burned. You tried to cast a spell to get away, emotions were high and you weren't very good when your emotions high. It worked. You arrived in your house with a puff of smoke, grabbing some food, your cloak and the magic books. You disappeared to the clearing using your magic. When you arrived, you saw the boy with forest green eyes. You raised your hand magic swirling around the tips of your fingers. "Who are you?" He scoffed. "Your saviour."

"You did this to me?" He grinned. "I set you free, you never have to lie about who you are ever again." You sent a small pulse of magic at him, which he deflected with ease. "Who are you?" You asked once again. "I'm Peter, Peter Pan."

"From Neverland?" He grinned, "Yes."

"Why?" The question hung in the air, "I need someone like you on my side."

"What makes you think, I'll join you." He moved behind you leaning forwards slightly. His lips brushing your hair and his breath moving over the shell of your ear. "With me you will never have to hide who you are. With me you will be more powerful than ever. With me you will be able to strike down who ever hurts you, disrespects you. You will be more powerful than anyone can ever imagine." His voice took on a darker more seductive tone, as he tried and was succeeding in turning you over to the dark side. "With you." You answered turning, his brow furrowed. "I will be with you on our side. Or I won't join you. I will work with you not for you." He grinned, arrogance flooding his features. "You've got fire, I like fire." He covered you in fairy dust making you glow green. "Think happy thoughts and believe in me."