Killian 'Hook' Jones x Possessed!Reader

You had been possessed by Rumpelstiltskin to kill, Killian. Killian Jones. Your former lover, he had left you in Neverland per Pan's orders. You had left when Pan thought that you were his to control. When you had regained control of your mind, you fled into Storybrooke, working as a teacher in the arts. You taught music and painting. You were painting when he found you, the picture displayed the view of the ocean from the cliff in Neverland. Rumple took control of your mind. He made you find Killian. Now you were fighting him, trying to kill him. He wouldn't fight you, he couldn't he loved you. "Bloody hell, Y/N. Stop! It's me, Hook." Your sword flashed through the air and struck at his. You didn't stop, he tried to stop you but he couldn't. He loved you but this wasn't you. Your fight continued causing Killian to think through what he could do to stop you.

Option one: Knock you out. That'll work but he'd need to get close enough and he taught you too well with that sword.

Option two: Kiss you. Again, he'd need to get close and he was pretty sure you would kill him if he tried that.

Option three: Kill you. He hated that he even though of it. But did he have a choice. Rumple told him that you would kill someone else for everyday that Killian hadn't been killed by you.

He lashed out and struck your arm his sword cutting through your jacket and into your arm. Blood blossomed from the cut and spread down your arm. Your sword dropped and Killian grabbed your arm pulling you forwards. His lips found yours kissing you. The familiar jolt of a cruse breaking went through the pair of you. Once he pulled away, you dropped falling into his arms. "I'm sorry love."

"It wasn't your fault." You coughed out. "He placed a killing curse on me anyway. I love you Killian" He smiled back at you. "I love you too, love." Your eyes closed for the final time and Killian was left clutching your dead body covering his chest in your blood. His tears mixing in with your hair as he vowed revenge on the crocodile.