Nyota Uhura x Languages!Reader

Hey, my wonderful followers and readers. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I'm sorry, I can't write in Russian if you want me to change it, send me how to and I will. I won't be posting any one shots tomorrow as I am celebrating Christmas with family. Any requests sent in will be logged and written after Christmas. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. 

You and Nyota were best friends in your languages class. You spoke several languages each. You spoke Russia, English, Klingon, and sign language. Nyota spoke several others and some of the same.

You had a crush on the commutations officer but had no idea how to tell her. Ideas floated around your head. Deciding on one you decided to learn French. Walking the halls, you muttered French phrases under your breath. "Hi, Y/N. What are you whispering about?"

"Nothing." You blushed. The red filling your cheeks. Secretly she thought it was cute. She had no idea how to tell you about her crush. "I have a crush on you and have no idea how to tell you." Her brow crinkled. She didn't speak Russian. "I'm sorry?" You blushed and ran off, colliding with Chekov. "Vhat's with Y/N?"

"Can you translate something for me?" He nodded. She replied the phrase she had managed to catch on her PAD. He paled quickly, before muttering in Russian under his breath. "Pavel!?" Nyota was practically shaking the young man. "She said that she has a crush on you and doesn't know how to tell you." He was your best friend aside from her. He didn't want to see you hurt. She grinned. Giddy, she spun around. "She likes me back." Chekov smiled with relief. Before Nyota could rush off he grabbed her arm gently. "Please don't hurt her." His eyes swam with fear for you. "I won't." She rushed off ready to tell you that she felt the same way. All she had to do now was to tell you how she felt.