BAU x Fem!Reader

Requested by: @waston_spoton I really enjoyed writing this one. I really loved this idea. Hope you enjoy it. 

Spencer stared at a photo on his desk, the photo held an image of the team. His eyes drifted to you. His eyes moved over your figure. The shoulder length hair, the shining eyes and the happy smile. Emily came up behind him. "It's not your fault."

"Then who is at fault? We...I should have seen it."

"We missed it because we cared about her." He nodded and grabbed his messenger bag. "Reid...don't." Emily sighed. He turned to face his friend. "Don't let her get in your head." He shrugged and moved off. Emily glanced at the picture before placing it face down on Reid's desk.

As he drove, his mind was flooded with memories of you. Happy or at least mocked happiness. Arriving his placed his gun, badge and other sharp objects in a locker. He was scanned and shown to a room with a table, two chairs and a window with bars on it. It was currently empty, but the door opened shortly and your figure was led in. The man who had followed you took off the chains that bound your wrists to your waist and your ankles. Reid watched as you moved to sit down in the chair facing him. "Doctor Reid."

"Y/N."

"Need my help on a case, sweetie?"

"I'm here because you are a sociopath who worked for the FBI and was caught by the BAU."

"So, you want to question me on how I was able to fool the greatest minds of the FBI?" Your sickly, sweet voice filtered through his ears. He swallowed his anger, "No. Sociopaths like you will do anything to get what you want. I am not about to indulge you. No, I want to know why you killed those people?"

"You know why."

---Flashback---

You smirked at your victim. The team had no idea, you were the killer they were searching for or where you were. Your victim, the fourth, flinched. You moved towards her. Knife glinting in the moonlight.

---Back at BAU---

The team was staring at the photo of your face staring unblinkingly at them. Alongside the victims all of whom had the same brown eyes and freckles dancing across their nose. "It's not her." Garcia repeated for eighth time. "It is Garcia." Luke muttered not quite believing it. "But...."

"She's a sociopath." Reid told the startled tech analyst. "She'll be at the cabin then." The team stared her. "When her parents died and left to her. I noticed some paper work on her desk a while ago." The team geared up and left, their hearts breaking with the idea of you as a killer.

At the cabin, the team had entered just as you killed the woman. Knowing it was psychological torture for them, not being able to save her. Smirking you allowed Matt to cuff you and drag you away. The rest of the team watched helplessly as he shoved you into a patrol car.

---End of Flashback---

Reid's eyes flashed with annoyance and you smirked. "You gave me a reason. Not the real reason." You shrugged. "Parents death...blah blah...horrible childhood...blah blah...death filled work life...blah blah. Take your pick." You stared at Reid's brown eyes. "You know we would make a wonderful serial killer team." A sweet smile covered your features. Reid shook his head. "You are not able to fool me." Leaning forward, you whispered conspiratorially. "But I did." He stood and walked to the door opening it, he paused. "I trusted you." Hurt showed in his voice as it wavered. "Well, you can't really blame me, can you? It was your mistake."