Luke Alvez x SSA!Reader

Reader's last name is Rook.

You had meet Luke when he joined the BAU team. Falling immediately for the tall, dark, sort of stranger. You had just been paired with him to go to the ME's office. Serial murder. Multiple victims. Great. Emily had placed the pair of you together, most likely because she knew of your crush. Why did you tell her again? Right you were drunk.

"Okay so,"

"Brilliant conversation starter there, Luke."

"Why do you think the unsub is choosing his victims?"

"Remind him of something he coverts, someone whose broken him. Could be something only he knows." The SUV pulled into a park. Getting out you rounded the car to say by Luke. "Coulda lost a chess game to them." You joked.

"What makes you say that?"

"Their last names. Queen. Knight. King. Bishop. Chess pieces." You both caught on, you dialed quickly. "Something already?" She questioned. "Luke's about to talk to the ME." He rolled his eyes and moved off. "We were discussing something and I realised the victims all have last names relating to chess could be something."

"I'll have Garcia check that angle. Stay with Luke, don't leave him. You could be a target."

"Em, we just got here. The only people who know my last name is Rook is you lot and the cops. I hardly think I'm in any danger."

"I do not care. Stay with Luke."

"Promise I'll stay with Mr Fugitive-Task-Force." Emily snickered before hanging up. You placed your phone in your pocket, checked your gun and moved towards the door of the office. You heard gravel crunch, turning slightly then everything went blank.

"Y/N! That must have been one long phone call sure you're not gossiping about me? Y/N?" Luke span around checking everything before calling Emily. "What do you have?"

"Y/N's missing." Emily draw a sharp breath in. "Damn. See anything?"

"No. ME says victims were alive two days before he killed them. Stabbed straight through to the heart. But he sliced up their arms first."

"Get back here." Luke arrived and Emily shut the door to the room they had set up in. Everyone was there barring Garcia. "Newbie! Why weren't you with her?" Luke flinched slightly terrified at the sharp tone used by the analyst. "Talking to the ME. She was talking to Emily. What did you find?"

"Nothing her phone shut off after her talk with Emily and there are no cameras in that area. As they aren't working. And only cops know that."

"We thinkit's a cop?" Rossi questioned. "Only people aside from us who know her last name is Rook." Emily laid out your chess theory. "Oh, oh, oh, oh."

"Guess that means you found something?" Matt quipped. "Officer Janko's brother lost some chess tournament when it was discovered he had outside help through an earwig, his brother was killed three days later. Hit and Run. Their parents owned a warehouse, they are dead now and it's abandoned."

"Let's go."

"Bring her home, newbie." Everyone frowned at the comment. "Why me?"

"You love her. I may not be a profiler but I can see that and I can't believe you lot missed it. Now go!" They moved off. Emily grabbed Luke. "She loves you too. Don't say I told you." He nodded.

It was over all too soon. Luke rushed to you, in the middle of the room. Bound, gagged, blindfolded. Luke ran his hands down your arms carefully. "Easy it's me Luke." When you flinched. He cut the ropes and removed the blindfold carefully before tugging the gag from your lips with his thumbs. You blinked before throwing your arms around him. "Thank you." He rose carefully still holding you. "You hurt?" Shaking your head quickly. Pulling away you both studied each other for a moment before he glanced around and kissed you softly. "Don't do that again please." You smiled, "What kiss you? Or get abducted?" He kissed you again a little firmer this time. "Abducted. Don't get abducted again."

"No promises."