Avengers: Civil War Peter Parker x Superhero!Reader

Reader is Tony Stark's adoptive daughter. Trained by all the Avengers. Same age as Peter. S/N - Superhero name.

"This is going to hurt." Peter winced as you pulled the medical thread through his wounds. Both of you had just fought against some bank robbers. Peter had meet Y/N when they were both in their superhero identities. He was Spider-man and you were S/N. They worked together fighting crime as well as in high school. Aunt May loved the young girl. Aunt May did not know that they were superheroes.

Peter drew his breath in sharply as you stitched his wounds. They were sitting on the floor of his bedroom. Peter kept his eyes on his best friend and crime-fighting partner, watching as she carefully sewed his wounds shut. He had taken a few cuts to his chest after jumping in front of you. Peter's eyes observed your face starting at your neck and the angle it was tilted before moving up glancing at your pink lips, the bottom one caught against your teeth. Your flushed and rosy cheeks. His amber brown eyes moved up following the shape of your nose before settling on her E/C eyes. He loved the vibrant colour of your eyes, the way they lit up whenever you discussed your favourite subjects, how they filled with tears when you watched sad movies. Keeping your eyes on Peter's wounds, you failed to notice how close to his face you were.

"Oh!" You jumped just noticing how close your faces were but did not move away. Smiling shyly Peter tilted his head as well as moving forwards slightly in the opposite direction to yours. His eyes flicked between your eyes and lips. Your eyes followed a similar path. Finding no resistance, Peter closed the distance until his lips were inches from yours, stopping he glanced once more at the girl he had fallen for. Your breath hitched slightly as he drew closer before closing the remaining inches yourself.