Dean Winchester x Platonic!Reader

Reader is Sam's girlfriend. This is how you met Sam and Dean from this one shot. https://www.wattpad.com/500676635-fandom-one-shots-sam-winchester-x-hunter-reader Sort of requested by @Crazyassassinchick1 

You leaned back on Sam's lap relishing in the feel of his hands brushing through your hair. Dean was immersed in an old film. "Oh, come on! That doesn't happen, people don't become friends with people who try to kill them!" You scoffed and Sam chuckled. Dean span around, jabbing a finger at the pair of you. "You know, I'm right."

"Wrong, actually." Sam scoffed. "Name one time that has happened."

"Dean?" You chimed. He turned his eyes to yours questioningly then widened when he remembered. Sam chuckled. "I remember the day I met you boys." You sighed wistfully

---Flashback---

You stalked through the warehouse following the noises. There was a clutter behind you, the sound of the metal tool falling to the floor echoed around. You turned around and saw nothing. Shaking your head, you moved closer to the centre of the room. The witch had her back to you the black magic swirling around her, curling around the corners of the room. You took aim and....an almighty crash behind you brought the witches attention behind her. You darted behind a wall as she walked towards you. You aimed, fired. The witch dropped, dead.

You turned to find the source of the noise. You aimed at the figure and fired. "Shit! Don't shot, I'm a hunter." You flinched. "Sorry!" You run towards the blonde man bleeding. "Thought you were a demon or something. It's fine it's just a graze." He opened his mouth, probably to start flirting but the cock of a gun behind you made him stop. The barrel of the gun pressed against your head. "Get away from my brother."

You swallowed but didn't move your hands from the bleeding man. "I'm not a witch or a supernatural being. I did shoot him, but I'm trying to help him."

"Let her help, Sammy."

"Sammy? Sam and Dean Winchester?"

"Yeah?" They chorused. "I'm Y/N L/N. Hunter." You finished stitching Dean up, apologising continually. Sam seemed to forgive you quickly, understanding that it hadn't been intentional but Dean couldn't. Not yet, anyway.

---End of Flashback---

You grinned at the memory being retold. You twisted to face Dean, "You only forgave me because I made you an apple pie." He laughed. You faced Sam again, "I can't believe you forgave me so quickly." He smiled brushing your hair out of your face, "Maybe I saw something in you, love." You grinned moving to straddle him. You kissed his nose softly. "Besides," he continued, "I always wanted to shoot Dean, you got to live the dream." Rolling off him you managed to dodge the cushion thrown at him by Dean. You grinned at the boys childish fight, think how lucky you were.