G. Callen x Forensic Tech!Reader

It wasn't your first crime scene, but it was your first working with NCIS. You had heard stories of G. Callen. His conviction, his work ethic, and how he would do anything for his family.

Called had also heard of you. Your own conviction, your wit, and how you would do anything for your family. He had also heard of your beauty, through crime techs who had worked scenes with you.

Walking over to the burnt out car as you were checking out how the car may have blown up. You glanced up and noticed the NCIS team walk up to individual members either milling around or talking to witnesses. Callen made his way over to you. Stopping opposite yet still in front. He crouched down so he was eye level and grinned up at you. "Whatcha find?" You made eye contact with those almost impossible blue eyes. "Wasn't wired to the ignition, no timer neither so it must be remote activated."

"Smoking woman, and a smoking car must be my lucky day." G. smirked up at you before he moved away, your eyes followed him. Rolling your eyes you moved away to order the other techs to either get back to work or move the car back to the lab.

Back at the lab, you were working on who made the bomb. While you were running prints, your desktop phone rang. Picking it up you stated, "LA Crime Lab. Y/N L/N speaking."

"Pretty name for a pretty woman." Smiling you realized it was The blue eyed Callen. "Agent Callen are you implying I'm a hooker?" You could hear him muffling his laughter as well as others in the room doing the same. "I...er...really didn't think that line through. Did I?"

"Oh I don't know seems an okay line, if you don't mind the implication." You smirked. "If your calling about the car bomb, I just emailed everything over to your office as well as the prints found on the parts collected. "Thank you, your hard work makes our job easier." Smiling you replied. "Well anything to help other crime fighters." Hanging up you returned to your office to complete any unfinished paperwork.

You heard a knock on your office door and saw Callen. Motioning him in you hung up your phone. "I need a favour."

"What no hello? Then again it isn't everyday a handsome NCIS agent walks in asking for a favour. Whatcha need?" Called grinned "An undamaged .9mm." You grinned. "Sure." A few moments later you handed him the bullet in an evidence jar. Before he left your office you had to ask him one question. "Could you do me a favour?" G. grinned his blue eyes lighting up. "Anything for a woman who helps put criminals away, and who could probably murder me and leave no evidence behind."

Smiling softly you nevously wrung your hands before. "Could you be my date for this donors ball the lab is holding tonight?" G. smiled happily, he had been planning to ask you on a date but this was better. "Sure, I'll pick you up at 6 then?" Nodding, you grinned and watched him leave. Turning to call your best friend, wanting to inform her about you upcoming date.