love at first sight (jesse underhill)

(edit of Jesse, swipe above:))

(don't forget to vote and comment below what you think!:))
__

you were going to your friend's house, levi underhill.
you and him have been friends since elementary school. now you guys are sophomores in high school.
you threw on something to wear that looked cute cause you knew jesse, his brother, would be there.

after you were done you walked to the underhill's house which was only three houses away.

once you reached the door, you just opened it cause he said that only him and his brother were home.

"hey y/n! long time no see" levi said coming in for a hug.

"yeah, been doing lots of homework and studying" you said laughing.

you guys went upstairs. jesse was on musical.ly going live with his supporters. you peaked through the door and jesse spotted you.

"hey y/n! come say high to the underhill fam!" jesse said pulling you to come and sit down.

"it's okay imma go and get the vlog camera set up, I'll be back in five minutes" levi said smiling.

you walked into the room and smiled at jesse and he smiled back.

you were camera shy. and not only that but your crush was sitting next to you, on live. who knows what can happen.

"im just doing a q&a, wanna stay and we can chill together?" jesse said smiling.

"yeah sure" you said and started looking anywhere but the camera.

"so first question comes from 'lovely.underhill' who is your fav celebrity crush?" he repeated.

"umm, probably selena gomez.. how bout you y/n" jesse said lifting up your chin with his finger.

you started blushing.

"your beautiful love, don't be scared, im here with you" jesse whispered.

looks like some people caught on to what just happened cause the started 'shipping' us.

"umm m-my celebrity crush is probably shawn mendez" you said looking at the camera and grinned.

"okay next question, comes from 'papi_underhill69', wow what a good username. but she says who is your crush" jesse said and started blushing.

"geesh way to put me on the spot" jesse said laughing.

"ummm, my crush is this girl who is so beautiful and timid but still knows how to have fun. you guys have seen me with her like at vidcon, or other meetups, I've known her for quite a long time now.." he said and started looking at you smiling.

"y/n, you are my crush." jesse said rubbing your thigh.

damn those eyes. those light brown sparkling eyes.

it made your heart jump when he said that you were his crush.

"now my turn, who is my crush.. you may ask, it's jesse underhill" you said smiling.

"next question, comes from 'Amelia.o' and she says date y/n" Jesse says smiling and looking back at you.

"y/n? would you make me the happiest boy on earth and be my lovely girlfriend" he said in a proposal pose and started giggling.

"yes love" you said and hugged him.

levi came out with his vlogging camera and giving a thumbs up.

"ahh levi! you knew about this?!" you said laughing.

"yes, you guys are actually cute together" levi said smiling.

jesse pulled you into a hug and you guys looked at each other.

jesse pulled you in for a kiss and you kissed back. his soft plump pink lips came in contact with yours and it felt amazing. it was such a passionate kiss that left your lips feeling tingling.

"alrighty guys, that's it for today's live, ly guys!" and with that, jesse ended the live and it got quiet.

"wanna get froyo?" jesse said with his arms out and smiling.

"heck yeah!" you said getting excited.

"i got the car!" levi said running outside.

"I CALL SHOT GUN!" jesse and you said at the same time and started running and laughing.

jesse picked you up and put you over his shoulder and you started laughing cause he was tickling you.

"okay, okay!! you get shot gun babe!" you said trying to catch your breath.

"jesse: 1, y/n: 0 points" jesse said laughing and formed an '0' with his hands.

"whatever, it is so on!" you said laughing and hopped in the back seat.
____

an: so that was the first imagine! hopefully you guys liked it and comment who to do next:) ly