tiktok challenge - blake gray

you and blake have been bestfriends for a couple months now so you decided to try to do an ✨experiment✨.
_____

you phone started ringing and when you picked it up you seen blakes name and didn't hesitate to awnser.

"hey blake! wassup?" you said.

"get dressed but not too dressed we are going to target to get snacks and sit in vibe in the car tonight" he said smiling.

"o-oh okay I'm so down!" you said and you threw on some cute tights, a over sized shirt and some berkenstocks sandals.

you grabbed your house keys and met blake outside who was smiling at you dancing to the car.

"hiiiii" you said smiling at him and he looked at you smiling back and said "heyyy boo thangggg" and laughed.

you guys made to to target and hopped out the car.

as you guys walked down the aisles you seen a bag of sour gummy worms and grabbed them.

"blakeyyyy, wanna get these for meee?" you said doing the shy pose and he started laughing.

"yess, get whatever and we can just pig out in the car!" he said looking at the bang energy drinks.

"yayy" you said smiling.

"I need to get a flavor to promote for insta, which one so I get?" he said hold two bangs drinks.

"get the blue and pink one! what is it called,.. like rainbow unicorn or something?" you said looking at the can.

"yeah it is" you said and giggled.

"okay good, now let's check out and head to the car" he said and playfully nudged you.
_____

'its time baby' you thought in your mind while lowkey freaking out.

you tried to build conversation with first.

"doesn't the stars look nice tonight?" you said looking up at the sky.

"yes, I love looking at the stars. it's so peaceful" he said smiling.

"so how have things been, anything you wanna tell me?" you said looking back at him.

he looked at you and sighed, "yeah. actually. it's so exhausting always having to document my days with the boys. I miss how it was before all the fame." he said looking at you with a side smirk.

"trust me, you don't wanna be anywhere near the sway or even the hype house. there is too much drama and toxic vibes." he said while pulling on a gummy worm he put in his mouth.

he put another gummy worm in his mouth and pointed to it for you to pull on the other side.

you smiled and as you both bit on each end of the gummy worm, you guys pulled it apart and laughed.

you smiled and him as he sat there looking cute as always.

(play the music above kinda low until Blake turns it up! read kind of slow and enjoy;)

"well, Blake. remember, if times ever get toxic or too bad in the hype house. you can come live with me for how long you need. I'm just a few streets down, and I'm always here for you. you know that. I'm just glad you don't let the game get to your head as much as some of the others. Your genuine. And that's what I lov- LIKE.... like about you" you said smiling and correcting yourself quickly and laughing.

after you guys chatted, he started admiring the sky again as you lowkey adored his cute self.

he opened his phone to see what song was playing. when he seen it he turned it up and electric love started to play.

was it a coincidence?! you thought.

you were just about to play that song as a confessing you feelings to Blake.

well as the song started playing you started to calm yourself and you heard Blake say, "ooh- I love this song!"

then the part came.

you replied and said, "me too, it reminds me of this one person"

he stated, "who?"

you looked at him and crashed your lips into his soft pink lips. you can tell he smiled in between the kiss which reassured you to keep going. so you did.

you passionately kissed him till y'all lost breath.

when you guys pulled back you both looked at eachother smiling.

you fixed your hair and to awnser his question, you said,

"you, it reminds me of you"

he grinned and blushed.

he put his hand on your thigh and stated, "you have no idea how long I wanted that to happen" he said licking his lips and smiled.

"really, well I'm glad I'm not the only one then" you said smiling.

he turned the radio up in the car as you both ran out and he ran to you.

"will you dance with me?" he said chuckling.

you said, "of course!" and he put his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

you guys danced and you laid your head on his chest as you closed your eyes.

"y/n?" he said.

"yes blake?" you said.

"will you be mine?" he said smiling.

"is the even a question, absolutely!" you said grinning.

_____

an: wow tell me how i wrote this in like twenty minutes?!, well I hope you guys liked this one! lowkey like how this turned out actually:) sorry if there is any grammar errors lol I literally didn't check😂 anyways like and follow for more content as usual:) ly guys byeeeee