bday cruise- blake manning

you are on a yacht with the crew you're a part of which is the hype house and the sway house was going to be there too and a few other friends, to party for Bryce's birthday.
____

"avani can you button my bikini top for me?" you said as you, avani and charli get ready for the party.

you guys are ready and you head out to were there was music playing and the boys were playing cup pong and making tiktoks.

you stood by avani until Anthony scooped her up and went to talk to her.

so you went over to charli who was surprisingly playing cup pong with Bryce and the sway boys.

"hey y/n! you should totally come play with us" Bryce says after making a shot into a cup.

"oooo I totally would but i don't drink like that" you said with a smirk on your face.

"dude it's only bang energy in the cups cause we are saving the hard drinks for later" Bryce said laughing.

"ugh fine." You said as charli high fives you and gets excited.

time goes by and you noticed a familiar face come your way.

"well won't you looky here, it's Blake!" you said running to him.

"Oh my! Hi y/n! I haven't seen you in what feels like forever!" He says wrapping his warm arms around your waist.

you started blushing. but he didn't notice.

as y'all parted he lowkey checked you up and down and then he cleared his throat.

"wow you look great y/n" he said with his hand behind his head and smiled.

Kio yells across the yacht who was obviously drunk already, "Oh just kiss her already bro!"

and blake rolled his eyes and laughed he took your hand to sit out and watch the view outside.

you guys leaned over the railing and watched the waves crash against the boat.

"last time I enjoyed our time together was at vidcon and that was only a couple months ago." Blake says smiling.

"Yeah, that was definitely the best time ever. How are you and-" you say and he cuts you off.

"We broke up. She cheated on me with my friend. We never talked since and honestly I'm glad we are over." He says looking from the sunset over to you.

"why?" you say looking him in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"because then I wouldn't be able to do this.." he says while putting his soft, warm hand on your cheek and brings you in for a kiss.

he crashed his soft lips on to yours.

for steadiness you put your hands on his bare chest and wrapped them up around his neck.

the kiss was slow and passionate.

Then you guys parted. and you blushed.

you looked over at a window which revealed avani and charli open mouthed and then started cheering.

You heard charli said " we have been waiting for this moment since forever!"

you blush and covered your face in the crease of Blake's neck and he had his hand on the back of your neck while you guys giggled.

you guys walked around the big yacht and decided to walk down under this pretty, lit up walk way.

"so what made you wanna confess now?" you said smiling as you wrapped your arm around his.

"Welllll, if I'm being honest. Since vidcon you caught my eye and I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your beautiful smile that can be seem from miles, your eyes, your bubbly personality of course and the way you carry yourself so confidently. Like it was to the point where I would be playing baseball or in the middle of a tournament and I would just imagine you watching me in the stands or make up cute scenarios while I lie in bed listening to songs and vibe out. You had me simping over your cute self." He said smiling and looking down at the ground.

"Well if IM being honest, I was kinda hoping you were coming to this event so I guess this worked out perfectly." you said looking up at his tall self.

"I am so glad I did this, because I wanna go home knowing I did exactly what I wanted to do and even though we are long distanced, I don't want you to go away again, so...." He said smiling and grabbed both your hands and stopped you in your tracks.

your heart started beating fast as he stood in front of you.

"Y/n, will you, for the love of God, *giggles*, be my girlfriend" he says and smiles his perfect lit up smile.

"Heck Yes, no doubt, absolut-

he shuts you up with another kiss, picks you up and twirls you around.

"boy, you make me happy you don't even know" you say as both of you guys keep walking. And head back to the party.

______

authors note: Hey y'all! Took a little mental health break but I'm back:) I seen your guys request so I am going to be doing all of them finally. Hope you guys like this one though, like for more awesome stories coming your way<3