pen-pal♡ - multi x reader

(recap)

"i know where i want to write to.." you said while looking at the paper in your hand.

"where too?" she said curiously.

"canada." you said and leaned back on your bed smiling at the thought.

"canada?" she said in a questioning way.

you said again, "canada." and held the paper to your chest.
_____

you woke up the next morning.

getting ready for school, you chose what you were going to wear and took your shower etc.

then after you packed your bag and realized you didn't do any homework because you've been obsessing over the thought of Canada last night.

you packed your bag and went down stairs to meet your mom and dad who were at the breakfast table.

as you sat down you said "good morning".

"good morning sweetie, anything new you want to tell us?" your mom said while stabbing her eggs.

"umm, yeah.. there is a project my teacher wants us to do for our last project of the year and she won't stop talking about how it could benefit me with my grade or whatever" you said and rolled your eyes.

"well, nice talk... i gotta get going now! love you" you said grinning lightly.

you walked out the house and walked to school.

*fast forward to snack break*

charli seen you and started speed walking towards you.

"y/n! omg hey! let's go get something to eat. im hungry" she said joking arms with you.

"yeah but we have to hurry because i have to get a head start to history to claim my penpaling country" you said rushing her.

charli seen her sister dixie in the hallways with her friends and Dixie started walking up to her.

"what do you want?" charli said stopping in her tracks.

dixie whispers, "i need twenty bucks"..

"why?" charli said looking at her like she was crazy.

dixie starts to get irritated, "because Noah is selling some juul pens he got and he said there selling out fast so,.. gimme the money now"

charli starts to walk off, "no, sorry but that's my allowance dad gave to me"

dixie grabs her arm, and gives her a serious look, she says "you owe me, give it now"

"whatever dude" charli says throwing the money on the ground and storming off away from you and dixie.

"charli wait!" you said trying to catch up to her but the bell rang and you gave up and went the other way.

as you were walking to class you seen Blake and Amelie making out in the hallway and you tried to walk pass them but suddenly tripped and fell on the ground.

Amelie looked at you and laughed as you saw her backing up her foot, because she tripped you.

"Watch where youre going next time" Amelie said chuckling.

"What are you going to do about it?" You said getting up and brushing your legs off.

"You wanna find out?" Amelie said as Blake backed her up and you heard the bell rang.

your face turned shocked as you quickly sprinted to class.

everyone was already in line to decide where they wanna write to and you were upset as you walked in the line.