was i not enough? (sebastian moy)

(an: remember to vote and follow for the next amazing imagine! thanks and ly guys!)
_______
shoutout to @ShyNERDYgirl for this idea!💞
__

you were dating sebastian for sometime now. you guys were three months and going strong in your relationship.. at least that is what you thought, a couple days after your recent date with Sebastian, you found out that he was cheating on you with a girl named dylan..
___

"hey babe, i was wondering if you would like to come with me to the new frozen yogurt place down the street, there is a grand opening and first 30 costumers get free yogurt." you said getting excited.

"uhh yeah sure" Sebastian said walking to the snack cabinet, with his eyes glued to the phone screen.

you decided to trick him.

"yeah and then we can rob a bank and move to the other side of the world together!" you said and drunk some of your water.

"yeah, yeah that sounds great sweetie.. go grab your keys" he said still looking at his phone and eating a fruit roll up.

"okay what's up?" you said setting your glass of water on the counter and walking up to him.

you grabbed his phone and was looking through it.

"who is dylan?" you said and furrowed your eyebrows.

"umm, a friend of mine... she went on tour with me a couple of times" he said and gulped.

"oh okay, well... did you still want to get yogurt with me or..." you said waiting for an awnser.

"umm my head is hurting, i think i am having a migraine or something... i was wondering if you could swing by the pharmacy and pick up some medicine for me" he said shooting a weak grin on his face.

"okayyyy, I'll just go by myself then" you said and grabbed your keys.

"bye baby, and take your time.. no rush" he said smiling and kissed you.

"okay.." you said and walked to your car.
__
( yogurt place)

you hopped out of your car and walked to the place, and when you were done you walked back to the car and drove off.

"i didn't need him to go with me no way" you mumbled to yourself and took a bite of your yogurt.

"damn this is so good" you said and then pulled into another parking lot to go to the pharmacy.

when you got what you needed you payed and left.

but you decided to go and surprise your friend at her job at the Cheesecake Factory which was across from the pharmacy so you walked.
___
(Cheesecake Factory)

"hey y/f!" you said and spotted y/f cleaning the tables.

"omg hey girl! what you doing here?" y/f said shocked.

"just wanted to swing by and say hi" you said hugging y/f.

"omg sit sit sit" y/f said and sat with you.

"so how is it with you and sebby?" y/f said tapping fingers on the edge of the table and smirked.

"umm we are now three months strong and had our recent date at a beach restaurant where we watched the sunset together.. it was so romantic" you said smiling at the thought.