"you gotta stop" -mattia polibio

mattia (your boyfriend) and you are in his room just making tik toks.

"mattia you should bring the toilet tik toks back!" you said cracking up laughing.

"oh heck no! im pretty much done with that nasty shit after what happened the last time" he said ruffling through his hair and chuckled.

"wait what happened? tell me!" you said begging him to tell you.

"I... accidentally... ya know... licked the seat and licked a dry pee stain that was on it" he said cringing and covering his mouth with his shirt.

"ewww haha remind me to neverrrr kiss you again" you said laughing.

"note taken" he said and he got closer to you.

"what are you doing?" you said backing up as he got closer.

you held your hands out by his chest and he bent down and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

he was tickling your sides and you couldn't stop laughing.

"stop! mattia im gonna pee on myself bahaha" you said grabbing the back of his shirt.

he dropped you on his bed as he leaned on top of you looking you in the eyes.

he winked at you and you grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him.

"mmhmm what are you tryna do?" he said smirking.

"nothing baby, I just wanted to see you shirtless" you said as you put your hands on his chest to feel his abs.

"your so cute, do you know that?" he said as you stopped and looked up at him smiling into his light brown eyes.

"i think your cuter" you said winking at him.

"nope your definitely cute, mamas" he said.

"babe! you know that word has a effect on me" you said blushing and covering your face.

"I know you love it haha that's why I used it, a princess like you deserves to be called mamas, mamas" he said biting his lip and smiled.

you were a blushing mess and you couldn't stop smiling.

"babe, i feel like a dork right now" you said covering your face.

"babe, you gotta stop doing that." he said rolling his eyes.

"what?" you said confused.

"Saying things that make me wanna kiss you." He said getting up and intertwining his fingers with yours.

"then kiss me" you said smirking, then looking up and him.

you guys stood up and he leaned in to kiss you.

it was such a passionate kiss you both smiled in between kisses.

then he started kissing your cheek, then getting lower to your neck.

you held on to the back of his head as you enjoyed him kissing you.

"okay I'll stop" he said chuckling and blushed.

"that's gonna leave a mark" he said gently rubbing your neck with his thumb and smiled.

"y/n, I love you" he said looking at you smiling and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I love you too baby" you said pecking his lips again and grinned.