truth and dare - ryland storm

you were the new girl in your school and heard about some big party that the popular kids were throwing, so you decided to see what the hype was about.
_____

"ughhhh! what do i wear?!" you said throwing your clothes all over the room.

your mom came in the room after dodging a couple clothes thrown in her direction.

"woah! what are you getting frustrated about?" she said curiously.

"im trying to go to this party tonight and i have nothing to wear." you said irritatedly.

"woah, a party.. with who?" she said sitting on your bed looking shocked.

"ugh mom don't start please, it's just some dumb party that I wanted to go to by myself.. cause I'm trying to make.. friends" you said rolling your eyes.

"well, is there going to be drugs and drinking there?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"umm, no. I don't think so. But even if so I know the rules" you said reassuring your mom.

"okay y/n, I'm trusting you." she said and started walking out your room.

you finally found something nice to wear and after that you got ready and did you hair etc.

then you grabbed your keys and headed downstairs.

"bye love you!" you yelled and closed the door behind you.

you hopped in the car and off you were headed to the party.

shortly after you arrived and once you got out you realized you were just standing in front of this beautiful mansion.

"sheesh this house is beautiful!" you whispered eagerly to yourself.

you headed inside to face a familiar face you've definitely seen at school, Dixie Damelio.

"hey! welcome to our casa- wait, hey y/n! wassup!" she said smiling.

"you know me?" you said awkwardly.

"well, duh. you always give me your awnsers in chemistry! thank you by the way. I would've never passed if it weren't for you" she said hugging you.

"oh, uh- no problem.." you said grinning.

"let me know if you need anything, drinks are over there, pizza man is headed on his way. and truth or dare is going to start in ten minutes upstairs" she said winking and left.

you shook your head playfully and walked over to the drinks where you seen your crush ryland standing there looking cool as always.

he was talking to Alex Warren who was vlogging everything.

Alex seen you and decided to say something so he put the camera in your face.

"hey! you! if you were to rate this party, on a scale of one to ten. what would you give it? and why?" he said smiling.

"okay Alex, enoughhh dude. we are going upstairs" ryland said putting his arm around Alex's neck and walking away from you laughing.
___

ten minutes passed and you decided to go upstairs to see who was playing the game.

"okay so there's.. Anthony, Nessa, Avani, Devy, Chase, Noah, Alex, Kouvr, Charli and Dixie, Tony, Olivia, Josh, Kio and Jaden" you thought to yourself.

you sat down with them and waited for the game to start.

Charli stood up and said, "okay guys, welcome to our famous game of truth or dare! it gets pretty intense quickly because if you chicken out and say 'truth' then you also have to take a shot of tequilaaaaa!"