do it for the vlog -sebastian topete

Alex Warren was hosting a boxing competition, Sebastian against Bryce, for his new vlog on youtube and as Sebastian's girlfriend, you did not approve. AT ALL. you were a part of the hype house so you overheard their plan.
____

it was an hour before the fight and Sebastian was still at his house getting ready to come over.

you were chilling on the couch in the living room of the hype house, and over heard Bryce, Blake Gray, and Taylor Holder talk to Alex's camera.

"Yeah I don't like his ass. Much respect for y/n cause I love her and we are cool but I am going to beat his ass up, no cap." Bryce said.

"Aye make sure to give me a signal when to come in cause I wanna back you up." Blake said laughing.

they thought you couldn't hear cause you had your airpods on.

so you got up and went outside to the yard were charli, olivia ponton and Nessa were. And you sat with them.

"Guys I literally can't take it Bryce is driving me insane" you said rolling your eyes.

"I thought I was the only one." Olivia said.

"Yeah I think he can be a bit too much sometimes, like he acts hard" she said reapplying her chapstick.

"If I were you I would call Sebastian and tell him not to come. It's too toxic, and you already know how Bryce does. He never goes according to plan. He sets people he doesn't like, up." Charli said putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Your right, thank you guys." You say and walk away to call sebby.

"....hello babe, don't come to the fight please." You say.

"Oh babe don't worry, it's just a clean fight to settle the shit between me and Bryce no biggy." He said as you heard the car start in the background.

"NO I'm serious don't come, *cough cough* ugh I have corona" you said and paused.

"Yeah right haha" he says.

"Bebe, if you come I am going to break up with you!" You say and hang up to phone so he can't do anything else.

you walk over to charli and the girls again and sit down.

"Soooo, did he get the message?" Charli says.

"Yep. Just told him now. He isn't coming." You said less panicky and felt better.
____

Twenty minutes later.
____

"Well won't you look here, it's the bitch ass p*ssy" Bryce yells.

You look at charli with a confused face and you both run to the door.

it was Sebastian.

"Babe, no go home pls" you said as Bryce and him were getting ready to throw hands.

you stood in front of Sebastian and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Babe, if you loved me, you would go home. Now" you said as he heavy breathed and mumbled to you.

"I wanna settle this, I'm not allowing him to talk shit behind my back and around you." he said clearly frustrated.

"But your the bigger person babe trust me pls, just go." You said putting a hand on his chest. You felt his heart beat fast as his adrenaline pumped.

"Only for you." He said to you eye to eye and turned around and left.

"Look the p*ssy left like always" Bryce said laughing.

"Bryce shut up and stop being mean" you said pointing a finger at him.

"Don't make me tell everyone what almost happened to you in the group trip tour to Houston" you said raising your eyebrows at him.

"..shutting up now." He said and bit his lip and walked upstairs with the boys.

"Okay but what happened Bryce!? do it for the vlog!" Alex said following him and laughing.

the girls laughed.

you ran to your car in the garage and went to sebby's house.

When you got there you knew it was only him in there right now so you just barged in.

"Babe, what are you doing." He said on the couch and he rolled his eyes.

you walked up to him and kissed him.

"You almost scared the shit outta me, don't ever do that shit again." You said smacking his cheek lightly.

"Okay explain why I couldn't fight him." He said upset.

"Babe you know bryce, he doesn't stop when he doesn't get his way, he was going to have you jumped by all the boys in the house and I didn't want you hurt." You said sitting next to him.

He scooted closer to you and kissed your cheek.

"Well, I thank you babe. He wasnt playing by the rules, like always. And I should've known better. And I wouldve been hurting you too and I wasn't even thinking, gosh I'm so stupid. I'm sorry bub." He said fixing your hair and you lightly smiled at him.

"I know what would make you better." He said and was quiet for a second and went on his phone.

he pulled up Postmates and it said chic-fil-a and he handed it to you and you giggled.

"You know me so well." You said kissing him.

"Of course I do, go ahead and order whatever and I'll set up the bed with blankets so we can watch some Disney plus and cuddle, okay?" He said kissing your hand as he walked up the steps to his room.

"Okay, and I already know why to order for you bebe." You said smiling.

"Gosh I love you, your so perfect" he yelled across the house and you blushed and smiled.

_____

an: like and comment for anymore request! ly and vote for more stories coming your way;) stay awesome!